Bank Charges

NW Gyalis

Did anyone write a letter to their bank regardin bank charges and claiming it back after that Streets topic time back? I swear yesterday I had £4 more in my bank than today. I check my bank balance ona regs (online everyday) to ensure moneys comin in and out and im sure I've been bumped by £4 by Natwest. Pissed

Did anyone write a letter to their bank regardin bank charges and claiming it back after that Streets topic time back? I swear yesterday I had £4 more in my bank than today. I check my bank balance ona regs (online everyday) to ensure moneys comin in and out and im sure I've been bumped by £4 by Natwest. Pissed
Yes. A multi million pound business will chief your £4.They were slackin this week and thought your £4 would put them back in profit.

halfifax was charging me 30 quid charges when 02 wanted money that i did not have in my account* celebrates the fact her contract with 02 has offically ended *never ever again will i go on contract phone. i talk way to much.

Don't have it!!!On a real though, have you got a over draft?

halfiax should improve their quality of cards though , the numbers just disapear on my card , yes i know you can order new ones but still , you should be receiving a card where you can actually read your bank details on it throughout the duration of time in which you use it before it expires.

halfiax should improve their quality of cards though , the numbers just disapear on my card , yes i know you can order new ones but still , you should be receiving a card where you can actually read your bank details on it throughout the duration of time in which you use it before it expires.
Real talkBecause of that, I just memorise all my details.