most stupid people on earth

Dopa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_fosterHis conviction and execution were contested because he was convicted under a law of parties, not for physically committing the crime. The Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, commuted the death sentence to life imprisonment only three hours before the execution was scheduled to take place on August 30, 2007. Kenneth Foster, Jr. will be eligible for parole in 2037.i swear sometimes americans are too dumb, and then they criticise everyone

i was reading some story about a woman who organised a rota her underage teenage daughter to have sex with her partner whilst she was in hospital in recovering from an operation. ( i think it was a gastric band operation )she felt her partner had certain needs and didnt want to loose him.its like those guys who f*cked a dead corpse (sp) .only in America .........

Guest I.B.Blackman
i was reading some story about a woman who organised a rota her underage teenage daughter to have sex with her partner whilst she was in hospital in recovering from an operation. ( i think it was a gastric band operation )she felt her partner had certain needs and didnt want to loose him.its like those guys who f*cked a dead corpse (sp) .only in America .........
LMFAOchores

Thats F**ked!

ER! biggrin.gif

With regard to the case you posted, whats dumb about it?
man got sentenced to death, he didnt kill he just attended the murder
HE WAS CONVICTED UNDER THE LAW OF PARTIES. READ UP ON IT. THERES NO STUPIDITY HEREI WAS GONNA ARGUE THIS BUT I DONT SUPPORT CAPITAL PUNISHMENT MYSELF AS ITS A MANS LIFE, SO IM JUS GONNA ALLOW IT AT THAT

i red in the paper 2day a family in america that kidnapped a black woman sexually abused hermade her eat rat and dog feacesstrangled her with a cable wire an all sorts purely out of racismthat ordeal went on 4 a week ya knaan they sed 2 her 'tjhis is wat happens 2 niggas round here' on sum missisippi burning tipcant believe how backwards they still are