Prison Break

JWP

Guest Scorpzz
is it me or the copy i got (prison.break.s03e07.hdtv.xvid-xor) had a couple of mins missin?and played the intro twice?
samewhen the intro played a 2nd time they were already climbing down the ladder

is it me or the copy i got (prison.break.s03e07.hdtv.xvid-xor) had a couple of mins missin?and played the intro twice?
samewhen the intro played a 2nd time they were already climbing down the ladder
yh same. did it finish early or was dat it?
To get the full version of ep 7 at the moment you gotta download the repack version, apparently if it dont have the word repack in the title then it's ment to be dodgey

This episode was too sick.Who else clocked the bait mistake during the helicopter scene?Michael and Whistler were hanging on the helicopter.Then when the shooter fell from the helicopter Michael and Whistler wasn't there.Then they cut back to scene with Michael and Whistler hanging on just before they dropped off.

Guest Scorpzz
This episode was too sick.Who else clocked the bait mistake during the helicopter scene?Michael and Whistler were hanging on the helicopter.Then when the shooter fell from the helicopter Michael and Whistler wasn't there.Then they cut back to scene with Michael and Whistler hanging on just before they dropped off.
there was 2 helicopters

there was 2 helicopters
I thought that at first then I came up with my other conclusion*watches episode again*

there was 2 helicopters
My bad, first time around I missed that the bit where they showed both helicopters. I just remembered the bit where the guard said he saw 1 helicopter and the inmates on the roof and I thought they made a mistake.