mandem

Social

boiu dnt wanna show ur true colours too early coz she may have not falen in love with u n realise that ur doin it coz u love herso id say arounfd4-6 months depending on the level naivety
yh im gunna go with the four month thing,maybe have a little argument then wham just cuff an eye to change the dimensions of the relationship up,after that any guy she talks to is gunna be instant friend zone@ Natalie i dont get it are u saying i shud just lock her up thats going a bit far but boy if thats wat it takes these days...

boiu dnt wanna show ur true colours too early coz she may have not falen in love with u n realise that ur doin it coz u love herso id say arounfd4-6 months depending on the level naivety
yh im gunna go with the four month thing,maybe have a little argument then wham just cuff an eye to change the dimensions of the relationship up,after that any guy she talks to is gunna be instant friend zone@ Natalie i dont get it are u saying i shud just lock her up thats going a bit far but boy if thats wat it takes these days...
Lol noYour lookin to get locked up if she squeals to the po po.

Lol noYour lookin to get locked up if she squeals to the po po.
oh seen , thats why my timing has to be on point so she knows its outta lurrve

start a lil argument over nothingtest the waters so to speak see if she'll llow uwait a nexx two weeks this time giv her a lil slapif she dnt like it say u wer play fightin and wait longer before bootin her down the stairs

start a lil argument over nothingtest the waters so to speak see if she'll llow uwait a nexx two weeks this time giv her a lil slapif she dnt like it say u wer play fightin and wait longer before bootin her down the stairs
Viola.You'll have thgat bitch on lockdown.

start getting physical (play fighting) from day one and then, test her by giving her a manly punch to the face a few months after.....
biggrin.gif:D WTF!!You man cant be serious!!
Kick her in her back when she is sitting next to you and she gets up 2 walk past you. Say you got a sudeen bout of cramp.

i admit, the punch to the face was deep.....BUT if she stays with me after it, we have a keeper!!my woman is still on my arm....so bwoy..we just play fight now with each other and make jokes......ahh boy, i love it when we laugh together...
Someone's in lurrrrrrrrrrveeeeeeeee!

lmao @ u wife beaters
how else u meant to show ur woman u love her?serious, wen u see her give her a big slapafter she cries n all that tell her ur only doin it coz u love her n she should understandwhen she doeswait a few minutes/hours/days/weeks (delete where appropriate based on reaction to the slap)then drop kick her down the stairs, or if no stairs then kick her into the side of sutin hard, door/chair/wallshe'll know ur only doin it coz u love her and its the only way to keep ur woman faithful

lmao @ u wife beaters
how else u meant to show ur woman u love her?serious, wen u see her give her a big slapafter she cries n all that tell her ur only doin it coz u love her n she should understandwhen she doeswait a few minutes/hours/days/weeks (delete where appropriate based on reaction to the slap)then drop kick her down the stairs, or if no stairs then kick her into the side of sutin hard, door/chair/wallshe'll know ur only doin it coz u love her and its the only way to keep ur woman faithful
wow, u need jesus fam.