90's Kids.

Roots

who remembers Zap and michangelo on citv. Oh also the game dreamphone i used to want that game so badly as well lol
Zap was big!!!! And yh i wanted Dreamphone, lol.
zap was tuff!!wait is that the one with the gloves that do stuff & i can remember a girl with ponytails

How tedious it was waiting for a cheat!No internet, having to wait and see if by chance it came on here:gamesmaster.jpg
The gamesmasterZoooooooooooooooooooopMan all had magazine and sh*t... That head used to make me laugh.

Dreamphone was a sket in training toy come to think of it.I still BEGGED my mum for it every christmas though, she never let me have it though.
LOL Init. Influencing young girls to be chatting to dudes on the phone. Some of these marketing/business people are dread!!

who remembers Zap and michangelo on citv. Oh also the game dreamphone i used to want that game so badly as well lol
zap was tuff!!wait is that the one with the gloves that do stuff & i can remember a girl with ponytails
yeh it was.

Daisy Dares You!

519WNCWM3NL._SS500_.jpgSpliffy and NoLogo jeans.Who remembers saturday line ups on ITV? Was sick, i used to have a routine..WCW > Some drama series with Hulk Hogan in it > played on Sega for a bit > Gladiators > Baywatch > MOTD.
Blud LWT was complusive viewing on Saturday's. How did you get it wrong?It was Baywatch 5.15 I think > Gladiators 6.05 > Blind Date 7.05 > Family Fortunes 8.05

Zap was too f*ckin sick.I swear them gloves used to scare me soo much.

519WNCWM3NL._SS500_.jpgSpliffy and NoLogo jeans.Who remembers saturday line ups on ITV? Was sick, i used to have a routine..WCW > Some drama series with Hulk Hogan in it > played on Sega for a bit > Gladiators > Baywatch > MOTD.
Blud LWT was complusive viewing on Saturday's. How did you get it wrong?It was Baywatch 5.15 I think > Gladiators 6.05 > Blind Date 7.05 > Family Fortunes 8.05
that was flipping line upall sometime boxing used to come on or some next movie then MOTDbadness

when mobile phone numbers was 09when sim cards were true to its name and was on some credit card bidness
LOL You had to slide the card in the back then put on the HENNY battery.
they even had the nerve to make some of them hench ass fones have flipsmight was well give us one of these to dash our bagzackphone.jpg