I can't take you seriously....

CRACKTRO

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you like eastenders and corrie and then try and have a bad opinion on other tv showsyou say americans are dumb but spend summer thereyour user name is da luv doc
invalidive bin there 2 summers nowi spend time with jamaicansamericans are generally thick, even the ones in top positions of project manager and such
the jamaicans didnt make america, the thick americans did. *doesnt take smaddy seriously*
"do they have rural houses in england""do they have christianity in england""no one understands the offside rule, thats why soccer will never catch on here""have u met the queen"they mite have academics, but they dont have common sense, in my books thats stupid*doesnt take carps seriously*big up jamaicans for not making stupidarse statements like that
Ah-lie, I always said this...And its mostly the Afro-Americans that come out with that...Non-American Blacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Americans

you like eastenders and corrie and then try and have a bad opinion on other tv showsyou say americans are dumb but spend summer thereyour user name is da luv doc
invalidive bin there 2 summers nowi spend time with jamaicansamericans are generally thick, even the ones in top positions of project manager and such
the jamaicans didnt make america, the thick americans did. *doesnt take smaddy seriously*
"do they have rural houses in england""do they have christianity in england""no one understands the offside rule, thats why soccer will never catch on here""have u met the queen"they mite have academics, but they dont have common sense, in my books thats stupid*doesnt take carps seriously*big up jamaicans for not making stupidarse statements like that
Ah-lie, I always said this...And its mostly the Afro-Americans that come out with that...Non-American Blacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Americans
generalisation on both accounts.*doesnt take IBA seriously, but then he's nigerian how could anyone*your a grime mc