Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Spurs fans will be so pissed if Berbatov goes, he's the best player they've had since Gazza.
Already feel as though hes leaving, although would be gutted, im sure ramos could bring someone whos class in midfield and another top european striker.Anything less than 27 mil and i'll be pissed

no1 else reppin the rumours.oh well...

Newcastle United are ready to launch a £15 million bid for Barcelona ace Deco and have United rep’s met with the players agent in recent weeks (The Sun) but Tottenham are thought to be once again monitoring the situation as the Portuguese midfielder is high up on Damien Comolli’s wish-list.
West Bromwich Albion and Stoke City are interested in 2m rated Tottenham defender Anthony Gardner, currently on loan at Everton from Spurs, he has failed to make an appearance for the Merseyside outfit. (various)
Norwegian defender Vegaard Forren is being strongly linked with a £1m move to Tottenham as Juande Ramos looks to bolster his defence.The 20-year-old has impressed for his current club Molde this season, catching the eye of several top clubs across Europe but it appears Spurs are leading the chase for his signature.Tottenham scouts are known to have been watching the centre-back, with the player admitting: "It is nice that bigger clubs are keeping tabs on me.Although he has already brought in Jonathan Woodgate, Alan Hutton and Gilberto, Juande Ramos is still believed to be keen to reinforce his defensive options in the summer.With fitness concerns over Ledley King, who will miss the rest of the season, and speculation mounting over the future of Michael Dawson, Tottenham are likely to try and seal a deal for Forren as soon as possible.

Not sounding good anyway -

DIMITAR Berbatov has once more indicated that he would be prepared to exit White Hart Lane during the summer, writes Alex Sexton.The Spurs hitman has admitted he would be "flattered" if speculation regarding negotiations for a transfer to AC MIlan were proven to be accurate.The Bulgarian ace has found the net 22 times in all competitions this season and has been linked with a host of top European clubs.Tottenham were able to secure the Carling Cup with victory over Chelsea at Wembley back in February, but it seems that Berbatov has bigger trophies on his mind.Milan have made it clear that they will use the summer transfer window to purchase a target man to play alongside Alexandre Pato and will move to sign the Spurs striker for a lot less than the £40 million price tag being quoted.The 27-year-old, who has been prolific for club and country this term, has confirmed to Goal.com that he would be interested in hearing any possible discussions with the He said: "If any conversations with AC Milan start, I will be flattered. My head will boil again in the summer from the transfer speculation. I know the price (Tottenham want), but I won't tell you."Milan may tempt Spurs into selling with a cash-plus-player offer, it has been reported that Dario Simic would be part of the deal.Whether Juande Ramos will allow his best player to depart remains to be seen, especially if he is offered an aging centre back in return.
Sounding like if we was to go to Milan though, it would be a for a MASSIVE fee.

If he goes, AC Millan would be my prefered option personallydont want him anywhere near the premiership
Yea, wouldn't mind gettin an Ac top with his name on the back :DNever know though, Ramos might do something that will dramatically change his mind and stay. Im hoping so anyways.

We really need to win every single game left to make sure he feels a little bit better with himself at Spurs going into the Summer.And looking at the fixtures, on paper should be easy.But it wont.
we support spuyrs rememberwe make the easy look difficult and make the difficult look easyRobbie Keane personifies spurs lolcan score 9/10 25 yard volleyand about 4/10 one on ones

Got this text off a gooner 3 weeks ago -

come the end of the season when you are relegated by 1 point, how will you feel knowing if you had beaten chelsea you would of stayed up? and will it be made any worse by the fact arsenal won the premiership and champions league?
Does anyone know that football played in Heaven includes getting beaten 5-1, 4-0 and 4-2 by three of your biggest rivals.Continue....