Mr. Gayle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

havin ur chick online = slippin
Why is it slippin.Only if your dem types dat have a totally different persona online.Or your tryna be all hush hush.
It just seems a bit strange really.Dont you guys see each other enough outside of cyber space?Do you texts each other on the regs?Not taking the piss but i just dont see the logic of having your wife with you on an internet forum;Unless your 14 or something but that being said i know 14 that would call that slipping also..

Why is it slippin.Only if your dem types dat have a totally different persona online.Or your tryna be all hush hush.
It just seems a bit strange really.Dont you guys see each other enough outside of cyber space?Do you texts each other on the regs?Not taking the piss but i just dont see the logic of having your wife with you on an internet forum;Unless your 14 or something but that being said i know 14 that would call that slipping also..
ok so were both of net at the same time n happen 2 be on the same forum.... no biggy.... jus means were in the same place....damnnnn...loool

Could it be "Von Boyage" to your missus?
come CORRECT.... if it was it would be BON VOYAGE!!!!but narr it aint biggrin.gif aint u dissapointed!
Pun blown straight over my gyal head.

come CORRECT.... if it was it would be BON VOYAGE!!!!but narr it aint biggrin.gif aint u dissapointed!
Oh shut up you dumb skettelle.I know what the correct version is. It's a play on words.Von Boyage, DARLING, read your missus some books please.

Dont you guys see each other enough outside of cyber space?Not taking the piss but i just dont see the logic of having your wife with you on an internet forum;
Yep, aint guna throw my private life into discussion tho so..There aint logic, i showed her about the site, she liked what she saw, she signed up.

lol at how this topic is turning out.could this be the end for Mr and Mrs Boyagé?
(joke or no joke)How can you even think that. Nothing has happened to suggest any relationships ending.Just bare talking & cussing with NO meat on the bone so far.*makes a mental note to come back for a update*

streets would have a FIELD DAY on hereits like the ideal topic for him
Why?What do you think Streets would say?
he's always chattin that "your girls shouldnt have myspace", "your girls shouldnt know how to turn on a computer", "if your girl knows how to use a camera she's a slag" "if your girl is using VIP2 she's f*ckin 20 guys on here"etc etc

ok so were both of net at the same time n happen 2 be on the same forum.... no biggy.... jus means were in the same place....damnnnn...loool
And your name happens to be Mz xxxxx and his happens to be Mr xxxxx.Seen.

Oh shut up you dumb skettelle.I know what the correct version is. It's a play on words.Von Boyage, DARLING, read your missus some books please.
FOOOL...i can read my self.....see what i mean...u jus ave 2 cum wid cusses like "skettelle"read the dictionary and come at me wid some intelligence!

FOOOL...i can read my self.....see what i mean...u jus ave 2 cum wid cusses like "skettelle"read the dictionary and come at me wid some intelligence!
The irony. LOL.From a shlag who cannot spell "with" and "come".AGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYAGYGA

Guest Seriouss

My only problem is that if you didnt both come on the same forum to be 'together' why choose MzBoyage as your name??Just admit you want to keep an eye on your hubby!

My only problem is that if you didnt both come on the same forum to be 'together' why choose MzBoyage as your name??Just admit you want to keep an eye on your hubby!
nope i got more trust den that... n if i wanted 2 keep an eye on him...wouldnt it have made sence 2 make up a profile with a different name... n he'd neva kno it was me... looool...

Just admit you want to keep an eye on your hubby!
She wuda done a better job remaining incognito.CZ n Mz llow it.Shake it off.
loool.... its not bothering me that foolish people are calling me a slag its minor let her do what she's doin going on like say i care.... hahah!!