Ken Livingstone has gone crazy

Black Ant

There are more black and Asian paedophiles in the world. FACT.And like I said, it's worse that you are, because the average white person despises paedophilia. YET it's part of ethnic culture, some parents see no harm in sending their kids away to marry dirty old men in return for some money.You lot go as far as PIMPING your own kids out.
wat about my girl mum shes white..lol
LOL.No I'm talking about certain Affys and Asians who sell their kids to willing men overseas, into an arranged marriage usually the girl being a kid whilst the man is an adult. IMO that's nasty.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are more black and Asian paedophiles in the world. FACT.And like I said, it's worse that you are, because the average white person despises paedophilia. YET it's part of ethnic culture, some parents see no harm in sending their kids away to marry dirty old men in return for some money.You lot go as far as PIMPING your own kids out.
were did u get that fact from....didnt kno that, neva really thought who was more of a peado before.isit really ture..rahhhh biggrin.gif

(You lot) Where is your evidence for these facts?This aint about pedo's anext thread plaes for them, black white or asian, from you touch kiddies fire ago bun you.Lots of pedo's in the Vatican City, people of ''god'' no blacks there.LOOK IM FALLING FOR BAIT NOW, STOP THE SENDING.
Oh and I don't like Catholics, that religion doesn't belong here, it's full of paedophile priests who would rather protect their reputation than the little boys in their parish they like to rape.

LOL.No I'm talking about certain Affys and Asians who sell their kids to willing men overseas, into an arranged marriage usually the girl being a kid whilst the man is an adult. IMO that's nasty.
oh so your discrimanting now jus cos its an inland constraction not overseas?

(You lot) Where is your evidence for these facts?This aint about pedo's anext thread plaes for them, black white or asian, from you touch kiddies fire ago bun you.Lots of pedo's in the Vatican City, people of ''god'' no blacks there.LOOK IM FALLING FOR BAIT NOW, STOP THE SENDING.
yeh for real!

Oh and I don't like Catholics, that religion doesn't belong here, it's full of paedophile priests who would rather protect their reputation than the little boys in their parish they like to rape.
you do realise you married one dont you?

Guest Radio Raheem
were did u get that fact from....didnt kno that, neva really thought who was more of a peado before.isit really ture..rahhhh biggrin.gif
Oh so when I say white people are paedos its all "black people stab people"But when its "There are more black and Asian paedophiles in the world. Fact. its isit true rahhh"

Fact is though it happens. It is encouraged and isn't frowned upon.Where as your average Mr Smith standing outside a school with binoculars isn't accepted by his white people.

LOL. Boyage go out and read a book, watch the news or something.

Oh so when I say white people are paedos its all "black people stab people"But when its "There are more black and Asian paedophiles in the world. Fact. its isit true rahhh"
just look at the southern states of the us im sure theres plenty of white peedos so i dont know bout them ones stillbut saying all peedos are mainly white is on the same level as sayin all most people who rob are black (both probs not true in this day an age)

you do realise you married one dont you?
Yeah, I know. He knows how I feel about the catholic religion.

Fact is though it happens. It is encouraged and isn't frowned upon.Where as your average Mr Smith standing outside a school with binoculars isn't accepted by his white people.
ah true dat

no she said FACT as to say it was a fact which i dont kno... however i dont believe it is true i was just shocked... i was acturly questioning the statment.

As much as the Ken may be a donut, shows that people should get out there and use their vote.VOTE OR DIE!(No Diddy)
Well I have set up a petition on the 10 downing street website for the axe of him as mayor.I will upload the link when 10 downing street confirm the petition.I hope people will sign it.

As much as the Ken may be a donut, shows that people should get out there and use their vote.VOTE OR DIE!(No Diddy)
Well I have set up a petition on the 10 downing street website for the axe of him as mayor.I will upload the link when 10 downing street confirm the petition.I hope people will sign it.
yer up that...did u know gordan brown was laughin at david cameron sayin only 26 people have signed 4 a referendem...i say we up that an give him sumfin to really laugh about.

to sum it all up i agree with ashman on the culture arguement - only thissomeone said its a black mans world n sadly its true...a white man goes to the council for a place to live because he is homeless he will be placed in a hostel with crimnals and crackheads while a black woman can go to the council sayin she needs money to get her hair done for "reglious reason" and she will get the money.... true story.i aint got a problem with black people because some of them are ok.and some how paedophilia came up n ceazy said suttin about not liking the catholic religion....i was brought up as a catholic n now believe any religion is a load of bullshit.

You lot are f*cking dumb. Being a certain colour isnt gonna raise your chances of being a paedophile.
Being a certain colour can lead to many things..Better jobs, Different lifestyle etc.God will punish the cruel and wicked in the end and when he is I am sure he wont be ticket what colour they are because it wont matter.. he will scatter the man dem into the pits of hell and we will all be burned.

yer up that...did u know gordan brown was laughin at david cameron sayin only 26 people have signed 4 a referendem...i say we up that an give him sumfin to really laugh about.
Yeah I see that.It's all about promotion.