the official come thru and buss joke thread

skankin' out

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a young women worried for her health goes to her local doctors desperate 4 help? she explains that her fanny keeps whispering 2 her in the middle of the night ''tottenham r a top 4 club''The doc replied dont worry its perfectly normal lots of cunts talk like this

A teacher starts a new job at a primary school on Merseyside and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a big football fan and supports Liverpool. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Liverpool fans.Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?""Because I'm not a Liverpool fan miss," she replies. The teacher, still shocked asks:"Well, if your not a Liverpool Fan, then who are you a fan of?""I'm a West Ham fan, and proud of it," Mary replies. The teacher can't believe her ears. "Mary, how come you're a Hammers fan?""Because my mum and dad are from London's East End and are West Ham fans, so I'm a West Ham fan too!""Still," says the teacher, annoyed, "that's no reason for you to be a West Ham fan as well. You don't have to be like your parents all the time, do you? What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and car thief. Would you be like them then?""No," smiles Mary, "I'd be a Liverpool fan."

Two families moved from Pakistan to England. When they arrived the two fathers made a bet - in a year's time whichever family had become more English would win.A year later they met again. The first man said, "My son is playing football, I had McDonalds for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Lager, how about you?"The second man replied, "f*ck you, towel head."

* waits for some1 to cum with the bait google searched jokes lol *what do u call a paki in between to houses?Ally no racist
lmfao i remember when i first heard thiswhat do you call a muslin that takes a bath?asif
I swear that's the answer to the question ''What do you call a buff Asian chick''?llow dem jokes anyway.

Two families moved from Pakistan to England. When they arrived the two fathers made a bet - in a year's time whichever family had become more English would win.A year later they met again. The first man said, "My son is playing football, I had McDonalds for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Lager, how about you?"The second man replied, "f*ck you, towel head."
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

* waits for some1 to cum with the bait google searched jokes lol *what do u call a paki in between to houses?Ally no racist
lmfao i remember when i first heard thiswhat do you call a muslin that takes a bath?asif
I swear that's the answer to the question ''What do you call a buff Asian chick''?llow dem jokes anyway.
come off the hype u wasteman

Two men are playing football in a public park when suddenly a crazed rottweiler dives out of a bush and launches itself at one of the men and begins to viciously savage him.Reacting quickly the other man pulls a plank of wood out of an old fence and forces it into the dog's coller and twists it, breaking the dog's neck and killing it instantly.Paramedics arrive and take his friend away for medical attention, and a man approaches the hero with a notepad and pen, he says "I am reporter and I would like to write an article about your heroic deed!", the hero agrees and the reporter writes a title for his article-"Manchester United fan saves friend from vicious attack!"The man reads this and says "I'm not a Manchester United fan"The reporter apologises and writes "England fan saves friend from crazed animal!"The man reads this and says "I'm not a England fan"The reporter apologises again and asks what football team he supports.the man replies "Liverpool"the reporter nods and quickly writes "SCOUSE BASTARD MURDERS FAMILY PET!"Sales of condoms have plummeted in Australia since Saturday, after the England Rugby team proved that to f*ck 15 Aussies you only need 1 Johnny!The England football team are going to change the emblem on their shirts. The Three Lions will now become three tampons to celebrate their worst f*cking period in history!

come off the hype u wasteman
biggrin.gif I'm on a hype yeh..get the sand out ur clit!

o sh*t

o sh*t
biggrin.gif

Guest OrientalOlive

2 buskers sat on London high streetone has a hat brimming full of money the other has pennies in.the young englishman playing his guitar sat there playing for pennies and his pakistani colleague sat there whistling collecting 50s by the dozen.one day the english man to turns to abdul and says what am i doing wrongabdul says look at your sign homeless, wife and dog to feed.whats wrong with that he says nothing says abdul but read mine,Missed plane to Pakistan only another £30 needed

2 buskers sat on London high streetone has a hat brimming full of money the other has pennies in.the young englishman playing his guitar sat there playing for pennies and his pakistani colleague sat there whistling collecting 50s by the dozen.one day the english man to turns to abdul and says what am i doing wrongabdul says look at your sign homeless, wife and dog to feed.whats wrong with that he says nothing says abdul but read mine,Missed plane to Pakistan only another £30 needed
LOOOOOOOLFSDGSHGDFHADGFHND

LMAO @ some of these jokes, too many to quote What's the best part about getting a blow job from an Ethiopian woman?You know for a fact that she will swallow.Jose Mourinho has said he wants to go back to Portugal and never be seen or heard from again. The McCanns have offered to help.How do you know if your girlfriend is too young for you?You have to make aeroplane noises to get your c*ck in her mouth. (hang tite rsonist)

What do you call an Indian with pink hair?Gandhi floss.Three gay men are in an internet chatroom bragging about the size of their d*cks.White guy: "My d*ck is so big I have to drop my trousers to take it out"Black guy: "That's nothing, my d*ck is so big I can turn my monitor on and off with it while I'm sat in my chair"Indian guy: "Well my d*ck is so big that if I laid it out on my keyboard it would stretch all the way from A-Z.""Wait...sh*t!"*no homo*Have you ever tried Ethiopian food?Neither have they.Why can't Chinese couples have caucasian babies?Because two Wongs don't make a White!What did the Chinese parents name their child who was born with no arms?Sum Ting Wong