VIP2 FM2008 THREAD

MEIRELES.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i bought mine some warning thing comes up sayin "array acces out of bounds" I CLICK OK then this comes up A serious error was encountered and the application will close an error file has been generated in:C:Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\crash dumps when i go there nothings there im pissed

If you got a cracked game, no point playing.On a downloaded game you can only load one file per install. So say you create new game and then decide u wanna do a different league, close it an reopen it the game will just error and youll only be able to load games.Also, on cracked games, in the euros and other international tournaments the teams that come bottom of the qualifiers are the ones who qualify for the tournament...its pissed man, they said theyv put in loads of these little things that only happen when the .exe is tampered with or you cloak your drives...

If you got a cracked game, no point playing.On a downloaded game you can only load one file per install. So say you create new game and then decide u wanna do a different league, close it an reopen it the game will just error and youll only be able to load games.Also, on cracked games, in the euros and other international tournaments the teams that come bottom of the qualifiers are the ones who qualify for the tournament...its pissed man, they said theyv put in loads of these little things that only happen when the .exe is tampered with or you cloak your drives...
my sh*t dont load or save so ur lucky

all i know is im starting a network game as soon as SI release an update on these bugsallow playing a network game when the games full of bugs thats longthe update will probably be released before December

how do u get badges & kits into the game
Firstly Download this:Then put it into: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\editor data\kitsIts a patch so that the kits show up and thatAfter that make a file called "graphics" inside the "db" folder in your My Documents:(C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\db) In the graphics folder you created just make extra folders like "kits, logos, facepacks" etc etc and just put all the graphical stuff there according to the titleALL GRAPHICAL STUFF FOR FM GOES INTO YOUR MY DOCUMENTS... NOT IN THE PROGRAM FILES AREA OF FM8And make sure the turn skin cache is off in the preferences screenRestart FM8Should be bless
this dont work cuz i done evveryfing
My badCreate a folder called "db" in: \My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\And THEN create a folder called graphics in the "db" folder you just created then put all the graphics in there