Video bitches

Da Luv Doc

The chicks in ayo tech video are english, see one of them on myspace
Yeh, the mixed race girl in it has been on nuff stuffShe was on hip hop honeys, the video for the 'i dont wanna know' reply track and ethix's london track
Yeah Rachel's one of the pengest tings in England right about now. Her accent and the way she carries herself just gets me going, them chicks who aren't from the bits but know the deal. If I was a footballer, that'd be my WAG.

The chicks in ayo tech video are english, see one of them on myspace
Yeh, the mixed race girl in it has been on nuff stuffShe was on hip hop honeys, the video for the 'i dont wanna know' reply track and ethix's london track
Yeah Rachel's one of the pengest tings in England right about now. Her accent and the way she carries herself just gets me going, them chicks who aren't from the bits but know the deal. If I was a footballer, that'd be my WAG.
Second from left.ld580dbf48dcda8f4fc6e78af9.jpg

wifeying a girl that has been f*cked by mc narstie and mr wongLOW IT
SO Antix, these bitches love f*cking these guys with no money???So nowadays gurls just will f*ck man who are just after hype??? biggrin.gif Them two families put together probably have 1% the wealth my fam does.(Yes, I am trying to be an aerospace engineer and a pilot, so I will earn 600x as much as they do mcing)

most minimum wage workers earn more than the average mc on tv justin i know this cos i USED to be in that kind of thing and i KNOW the prospects of MANY an mc and im glad im just a normal guy now as I EARN more than them too this is not hard.i would feel physically SICK if a girl told me she had ONCE dealt with them two people as safe as they are i would NOT even touch the girl by brushing past to get off of a train.

i can tell your approaching your final year and when you graduate your gonna be so arrogant im happy for you.i have actually made a promise to myself that when i graduate im gonna draw the girlfriends of ALL the mcs i didnt like and sweep their girl off their feet and then f*ck them and then make them leave their mc boyfriend then LEAVE THEM. That is my next justice league mission.thats how you f*ck with a man that feels inadequate.be a bigger man than him and take away his woman as his woman is probably the only good thing he has got going for him.