Budden = Pissed.

Thizz

Like I said before, I listen to these guys alot so after the exchanges I'll still anticipate MMIII and still bump Pain n Glory, Best In The City tapes and Hardwood Classics etc etc... OKSTOP IT!!!That was a killing, straight killing AGAIN. Mustard gassed Ran with punchlines, humour AND home truths (no-one can not say there weren't home truths in that).Ran should call it a day, I believe he's got a promising career ahead of him. Thinking you can lyrically par with Joey is just gonna hurt him in the long run, Ran come back with heat then Joey just comes back with ether again and gain and again."See me and you see the hood way different,You glorify it, I'm horrified of it,Dont be stupid all your life Ran, be clear,I f*ck with cats that wanna leave there"With that I say to Ransom CALL IT A DAY!!!

LMAO @ 10 mins.LMAO @ PCP Addicts.LMAO @ Being signed 7 years and releasing 1 album.LMAO @ Almost being killed by dude on a pushbike.LMAO @ King of Jersey when your not hood that is jus stupid.
WTFExplain biggrin.gif
sum wasteman rode up to his car while he was parked. pulled the trigger twice n gun jammed twicethen the breh goes "only joking" tryna style it out n rode to the police station with joey n his friends chasing himno one is beating budden in a battle. even with the amount of possible ammunition aggainst himwho cares about whos more street "u can be the hardest i'll just be the smartest"

Guest Scorpzz
Ransom >>> ___________.
You're right lol, Ransom is better than nobody.
lolransom got f*cking DEADED, he can come back but joe will just kill him off again.honestly ransom should just leave it at that.