FAO: Black Male Profile Pic Users

turkeyman

Seriously this is the usual.362327326 white girls on profile pic type sites with... "blak bois onlee! no wite bois"and 324478374834384348343 black guys leaving comments for each one with... "hi sexy, yeah you are definitely thick, why cant i meet a girl like you?"The girls are almost certainly not thick or even nice looking.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously this is the usual.362327326 white girls on profile pic type sites with... "blak bois onlee! no wite bois"and 324478374834384348343 black guys leaving comments for each one with... "hi sexy, yeah you are definitely thick, why cant i meet a girl like you?"The girls are almost certainly not thick or even nice looking.
LMAOonlee or onlii

Guest Scorpzz
LMAOonlee or onlii
lmao'onlee' loll

Guest the_truth_hurts

Not gonna lie checked the profile, saw breasts, saw leeds then read the profile and knew what this girl was going to look like. LOL! at the 2/3 white guys as hers freinds either they're fam or they've got game, Lol at the black brehdahs lying to themselves and the girl with the slack comments and LOL! at the slag trying to call a pot belly 'curves'.