WOW! Just Wow. I Finally Listen to the Jay-Z album...

TF/S4DK

lol@ pple gettin all 'exclusive' over this..like say jay z sent them the album.i just checked the rules on uploading so u can PM for album linkthe album confirms diddy's place as a producer in the old school context of the word, he guided this project nicely, he cant shaft jay either so im sure everyone has gone home happy.

lol@ pple gettin all 'exclusive' over this..like say jay z sent them the album.
Who said anything about being exclusive??? Pretty sure I said "finally" which would imply that I'm late...
Certain guys are on a hate vibe cos of previous posts of yoursGonna listen to this tommorow, got Cassidy bars and Chris browns to run throughf*ck I need a mp3 player

*downloads**listens**throws in recycle bin*
aww c'mon for a guy who worships bashy/grime..surely it cant be that bad biggrin.gif
i dont worship anything or anyone, i like grime sameway you like hip hopimo the album was boring, not really a fan of all dis new hip hop*leaves hip hop room and flicks on cookies war dub for revolver**and then has sex with carpes mum*

This album has been on rotation for the past 4 days ( the advance version).I disliked only 2 tracks from the whole lp, "I Know" and the track with Lil Wayne.The rest of the album is pure fire.Standout tracks....."Fallin", Success, Roc Boys, No Hook, American Dream.Damn what a great year for music.
Yeah I'm with you on the views for the album.

yes this album is awesome the american gangster mixtape is also somthing else this album and mixtape take me back to when i enjoyed hip hop and couldnt wait for new albumscos now a days i could care less about a new nas album i felt the same way about this but when i herd it i was shocked jayz came hard on this hope he continues this way his last album was a bag of shite

Different song...
It's virtually the same... he just polished it off.. with a third verse, added a proper chorus and Sigels bar.Given it a couple spins, Its a grower so far....I'm glad theres no cheesy RnB features i.e. Beyonce...but he could have done without the wayne track NOT NEEDED.It would appear Jay bun his commersh fans with this album...?I would have loved to have heard him spit on a 9th track again... 9th goes hard when capturing that ol'skool jazzyfunk sound.