Ian Wright accused of making racist comments

i_Break_Ankles

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be surprised if Wrighty did say it.Having so many Nigerian traffic wardens around North - North West is terrible for race relations.Certain time ive been soo mad to get a ticket ill say sutten like "U f*cking African"Its just out of pure frustration lol.
u actually say it outloud?
I dont make a habit of it but Ive done it before.
boy i dont think i would go that farlast nite i was having a argument with this christian girlshe was talkin to one sexy nigerian, and i go to her u think hes nice innither "um, hes naij"me "yh but hes sexy tho innit, i think hes nice"her"um blablabla dont deal with naij, from i cant take him home reh teh teh"me"but dont stop u goin out with them"her"why am i gna go out with someone i cant take home, ur familys jamaican, you must no what im talkin about, i can take anyone else home, my mum would rather me taking a white man home than a naij"me"bwoy i dnt kno bout dat, my mums all embracing"argument continued, bangin on about how what her parents think is so important to her and how she cant go out with no one who she dnt have the aim to marry.had to make a mental note never to engage with her on a serious topic again

I wouldnt be surprised if Wrighty did say it.Having so many Nigerian traffic wardens around North - North West is terrible for race relations.Certain time ive been soo mad to get a ticket ill say sutten like "U f*cking African"Its just out of pure frustration lol.
boy i dont think i would go that farlast nite i was having a argument with this christian girlshe was talkin to one sexy nigerian, and i go to her u think hes nice innither "um, hes naij"me "yh but hes sexy tho innit, i think hes nice"her"um blablabla dont deal with naij, from i cant take him home reh teh teh"me"but dont stop u goin out with them"her"why am i gna go out with someone i cant take home, ur familys jamaican, you must no what im talkin about, i can take anyone else home, my mum would rather me taking a white man home than a naij"me"bwoy i dnt kno bout dat, my mums all embracing"argument continued, bangin on about how what her parents think is so important to her and how she cant go out with no one who she dnt have the aim to marry.had to make a mental note never to engage with her on a serious topic again
When youre angry you say things you dont mean to.Well I do anyway.Thanks for the story aswell lol.

i hear black people say worse on a daily basis its nothing

If its purely out of frustration then why would you bring man's origin into it? HMMMmmmmm biggrin.gif I guess that hate for Africans is just instilled in you's lot init?!Not suprised really.What Black Caribbeans and them f*cking stupid Afro-Americans have to acknowledge and accept is at the end of the day..*Drumroll* AFRICA IS WHERE YOU COME FROM!!!!!

If its purely out of frustration then why would you bring man's origin into it? HMMMmmmmm biggrin.gif I guess that hate for Africans is just instilled in you's lot init?!Not suprised really.What Black Caribbeans and them f*cking stupid Afro-Americans have to acknowledge and accept is at the end of the day..*Drumroll* AFRICA IS WHERE YOU COME FROM!!!!!
we kno this mehnin the same breath you lot should dont treat us like we're beneath you - speaking from personal experiencehate breeds hate cousini dnt wanna get into arguments or debates about this, more time im only playin with u lot but you cant jus act like its us who take the piss, or go on ignoranti dnt kno if u know what its like to be called a slave baby, or to be told that "caribbeans are the bad black people" or that "where are your parents from, ooook, and ur in uni, ooook, WELL DOOONE, WEEL DONE"

we kno this mehnin the same breath you lot should dont treat us like we're beneath you - speaking from personal experiencehate breeds hate cousini dnt wanna get into arguments or debates about this, more time im only playin with u lot but you cant jus act like its us who take the piss, or go on ignoranti dnt kno if u know what its like to be called a slave baby, or to be told that "caribbeans are the bad black people" or that "where are your parents from, ooook, and ur in uni, ooook, WELL DOOONE, WEEL DONE"
Most of the time, from what I've seen its Afro-Caribbeans or Afro-Americans that take the piss more. And I've got it from all three groups.But I've notice that most of the time, when Africans diss other Black people it's mostly in retaliation still.Truesay its them eediat Americans who take the piss the most though. I mean, once Jesse Jackson and a few of them olders die, there's NO HOPE for that race.

Most of the time, from what I've seen its Afro-Caribbeans or Afro-Americans that take the piss more. And I've got it from all three groups.But I've notice that most of the time, when Africans diss other Black people it's mostly in retaliation still.Truesay its them eediat Americans who take the piss the most though. I mean, once Jesse Jackson and a few of them olders die, there's NO HOPE for that race.
u gotta see wid dem tho, they are some of the most lost black people out there, they dont really have a culture, far as theyre concerned they are american, yet the rest of america dont want themslaver only stopped for dem wot like 50 yrs agoand obviously we're gonna see it from two different perspectives, your gna see the abuse you get and i will see what we get, however i will say, that the things you say to us are more cutting and infact soul wounding than anything we say to youyou can brush "african booboo" off your shoulder same way you can brush "hahahaha, your names babatunde, u aff"thats nuffin really to get upset about, and those statements arnt meant with the malice that certain other so called "retaliations" are

was it necessary to point out that she was Christian?

was it necessary to point out that she was Christian?
yes because, she was incorporating her racist views into her religioni didnt explain it cos it was long, but the whole thing about not taking a guy home unless shes gna marry him, is cos shes a christian, these are her personal christian views - had i remembered she was a christian i wudnt have got into it with her at ALL

u gotta see wid dem tho, they are some of the most lost black people out there, they dont really have a culture, far as theyre concerned they are american, yet the rest of america dont want themslaver only stopped for dem wot like 50 yrs agoand obviously we're gonna see it from two different perspectives, your gna see the abuse you get and i will see what we get, however i will say, that the things you say to us are more cutting and infact soul wounding than anything we say to youyou can brush "african booboo" off your shoulder same way you can brush "hahahaha, your names babatunde, u aff"thats nuffin really to get upset about, and those statements arnt meant with the malice that certain other so called "retaliations" are
Yeah I see what you're saying about those insults, but like I said, its mostly in retaliation because most of the beef between Africans and other Black people is started by the latter.As for Afro-Americans.....SO WHAT!!!!!! There are no excuses for them. Think about it. Other American groups such as Polish, Irish, Asian, Latino, even Arab Americans have no problems with properly researching and embracing their culture.And what do the Blacks have....KWANZAA??!!! Some f*cking fake Christmas made by some Afr-Centric ex-con?!They show little effort to REALLY get in touch with their African roots, but spend their money on things like rims, grills and white tees.

LOLOLOL@these fresh africansalways getting themselves into a spot of botherang tite the security gaurd in sainsbury that loves watching face
I wonder whyyyyyyyyy biggrin.gif Seriously though, I've noticed you always jump at the chance to bash Africans still :D

LOLOLOL@these fresh africansalways getting themselves into a spot of botherang tite the security gaurd in sainsbury that loves watching face
I wonder whyyyyyyyyy biggrin.gif Seriously though, I've noticed you always jump at the chance to bash Africans still :D
lol how is that bashing africans, i jus said the security gaurd in sainsbury loves watchin face

So quick to bash africans and yet you forget what your ancestors looked likeislamslavesSinger-slaves2.jpgBless the souls of the slaves that were taken from africa . They never forgot where they came from and if some of them were here today to see how their descendants are dissing their own heritage and claiming a heritage that still see's them as subhuman

i dont get the citizens arrest thing, is this cos the man was figthing him? or cos he gave him a ticket, either way does the inspector have the right to do that? they are so rude still.. one time i asked the guy why he was tryiing to book me when i still had time...he hissed and ssaid "you are asking me why"... its bait he's lying.