Do you think this is racist?

Guest Dr. Doom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nahdat was ova the topi tried to find it funny but i was kinda offendedand i'm the most surprised at the fact i was offended, but that nigga thing if it aint true then its racist.Politically incorrect humour is funny because its true.if that aint true then its just any excuss to say the word nigga

Guest Dr. Doom
nahdat was ova the topi tried to find it funny but i was kinda offendedand i'm the most surprised at the fact i was offended, but that nigga thing if it aint true then its racist.Politically incorrect humour is funny because its true.if that aint true then its just any excuss to say the word nigga
It is true.

Guest Dr. Doom
Yeh is dont find this woman funny. She gets bare plainfaces from me.
as i said.... any Joan Rivers wannabe.... but she will never reach her status because she is not funny
If there was more on the jesus thing it may have been funny, but I imagine it got cut off before she dropped the punchline. The second mlk joke was funny but I have a thing about skinny female comics swearing in an agressive way, makes me want to drive them to a forest and rape them.