I Said It Once..

Kurtis

my sis gt thathave to say its much slimmer than i expectedits f*ckin nice still
same.got everythin i need... music, videos and internet. the ONE and ONLY downside is the memory.
yea it uses a SSD hard drive, their f*ckin expensive right nowshud b gettin larger n larger soon doebut i jus played with it for a lil while, the whole touch novelty should wear off soon, but the whole feel of it is nicei wanna get a classic, but the touch has applications n u can write applications for it n sh*t, n i dnt think u can for the classic

Guest mattthernbsinger
my sis gt thathave to say its much slimmer than i expectedits f*ckin nice still
same.got everythin i need... music, videos and internet. the ONE and ONLY downside is the memory.
wtffffffffffffffu can get the net on it?detials needed.

Even though it's only 16GB I'm happs with my touch still (minus some safari issues)consid the small memory i got 8gb worth of music and couple films episodes of heroes, pb, family guy etc that i update weeklybut yeah to the apple hype....that's exactly what it is - hypeit's the OS alone that makes them anything and the designstheir hardware isnt up there with pc hardwareEDIT: selling my touch if anyones interested

The OS is free, so they don't make money off that.
no its notif you actually read ur EULA agreement u'd note that the OS itself costs around £89now thats all goodbut if u read further ull learn that its against the terms to install this on anything other than official mac hardwareso to actually get the OS u have to pay like £500 for an imac or macbook to get thatand u also cnt get older harder from official stockist coz the EoL is quite short n they jus destroy themu have to pay for upgrades aswell

My Macbook Pro does fly though. And my old MacBook was faster than our new desktop PC. It ran Windows XP better too.
mac is jus the OSpeople talkin aout the hardware being better dont know sh*tit runs x86 Intel processors now so its on the same level as every other type out there that can run the same.spec for spec theres no differentits jus the interface.and really and truely theres more programs for windowsmacs are jus pretty

Guest Scorpzz
Apple is just attractive to people who know sweet FA about PCs.PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mac EVERYTIMEMy £600 Dell Vostro 1500 was better specced than any Macbook including the 2007 Macbook Pro when I bought it.
are you gray fox

lolcontracts are weak.pay as u go is exactly wat it ispay as u gopay as u use.i do not pay a set fee if i aitn using my phone fam.pay as you go ---------------> land line--------------------->phone box--------------->contract phone.
lmfaooI jus can't be bein in that "nah man cant text you i only got 19p cred innit".....or them times i go to make an IMPORTANT call and I hear "You have insufficient funds"While being on the fone, I ahave heard/been told some pretty crushing stuff, but that is by far the worst O_o
actually infuriates methe new one is worse, goin on like she my bredrin "hi there...."

My Macbook Pro does fly though. And my old MacBook was faster than our new desktop PC. It ran Windows XP better too.
mac is jus the OSpeople talkin aout the hardware being better dont know sh*tit runs x86 Intel processors now so its on the same level as every other type out there that can run the same.spec for spec theres no differentits jus the interface.and really and truely theres more programs for windowsmacs are jus pretty
i always though the Mac interface was for people who liked to push big buttons. They tried to create a dumbed down interface for people who had a problem with pushing more than one button on a mouse.

Guest Dr. Doom
lolcontracts are weak.pay as u go is exactly wat it ispay as u gopay as u use.i do not pay a set fee if i aitn using my phone fam.pay as you go ---------------> land line--------------------->phone box--------------->contract phone.
lmfaooI jus can't be bein in that "nah man cant text you i only got 19p cred innit".....or them times i go to make an IMPORTANT call and I hear "You have insufficient funds"While being on the fone, I ahave heard/been told some pretty crushing stuff, but that is by far the worst O_o
actually infuriates methe new one is worse, goin on like she my bredrin "hi there...."
Lol catching feelings from the way she talks.

The PowerPC processors mac's used to use had a better and more efficient architecture than the intel's intel does stuff like backwards compatibility so the instruction set the processor runs on is a bit messytheres not much difference performance wise now that they are both runnin on intel chips