FAO: Ladies

CAMECHI89

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still with the one i lost it withlost it at 19...just turned 20 last weekwasnt something to be rushed or regretted so we, well actually i made him wait for about a yr which made it a bit better
A Year biggrin.gif ? My man must love you :D
or he was gettin some nice p*ssy on the side
LOL he's a neek if he actually waited
lol deep.Good that he waited. He has patience cos u kno how most man cnt wait for nuttin, esp when it comes to sex.

im still with the one i lost it withlost it at 19...just turned 20 last weekwasnt something to be rushed or regretted so we, well actually i made him wait for about a yr which made it a bit better
A Year biggrin.gif ? My man must love you :D
or he was gettin some nice p*ssy on the side
LOL he's a neek if he actually waited
what im sayinand whats the talk about it being better?u hadnt had sex before so how would u even know?

Loool...BoyGoing by these replies, I'm glad have a 'no taking girl's virginity' policy...LLOW IT
Why not?Thats weird.
How's that weird?I mean, personally speaking, I'm not really into committed relationships and all that and I think that alot of girls prefer it that way so in a sense, I'm looking out for HER feelings aswell...PLUS...I won't enjoy it ( I need to be in there riding smoothly ya dig)She won't enjoy it (Allow being the source of pain in her pum)I won't appreciate the immediate 'clinginess' afterwards...
super co-signtried to do this be4was a nightmarei dn't want anything to do with virginsthat sh*t puts me off from moving to a girl lol i remembers one time i thought i took a girls v and i was like yeah i own u nw, she was like no u dnt. Bitch was right turned out she had f*cked like 6 man be4 me lol......ah to be young and naive

Lost it at 20...Still 20 biggrin.gif Had a crush on him for like 2 yrs...Was with him 4months...then we broke up stayed friends... got back together for 5months...lost it to him (I was high as hell so it didn't hurt as much, until the second time *sobb*) then broke up again loool! I dunno i still care about him and I still talk to him... but he's such a doughnut... I feel to just cut him from my life so I can move on!
Awwwwwwwwww.....................

Some of you guys are funny I swear.Some of you guys are saying you wouldnt wifey a girl who has had more than 3 sexual partners, yet stillsome of you are saying that VIRGINS are LONG.WTF!!I dont see the sense in that. If you met your wifey when she was a V then whats the problem?Bear contradiction....someone explain this? biggrin.gif Boy...I'm glad my girl was a V. It does IMO make things SEEM/FEEL better knowing this and that you were their 1st.