FAO: People who sell stuff online

turkeyman

Basically i got a king size bed but its too big for my room... i want a smaller one like at least a double... although im tall and need the length it jus limits what i can have in my room.So basically i wanna sell it... but only the base because the matress is just f*cked up, no point shotting it.Where would be the best place to advertise selling it... or should i just allow net... and how much do u think i should put the price at if i do.

I sold a bed on ebay over a month ago. King Size loft Bed, it was 6 yrs old with matress, I had one enquiry saying how much just for the bed frame, without matress. Most people will buy their own matress, not want a second hand one, even if the matress is in good nick. Plenty of people just want the bed frame on its own, so it is worth selling.you'd be suprised how many people want a second hand bed from ebay, I started mine at 99p I got an outside offer of £100 and they collected the same day, some property developer needed it for one of his student accomodations. You can only sell it for the price one is willing to pay, plus you wanna get rid of it fast, so start it at 99p no reserve.

I sold a bed on ebay over a month ago. King Size loft Bed, it was 6 yrs old with matress, I had one enquiry saying how much just for the bed frame, without matress. Most people will buy their own matress, not want a second hand one, even if the matress is in good nick. Plenty of people just want the bed frame on its own, so it is worth selling.you'd be suprised how many people want a second hand bed from ebay, I started mine at 99p I got an outside offer of £100 and they collected the same day, some property developer needed it for one of his student accomodations. You can only sell it for the price one is willing to pay, plus you wanna get rid of it fast, so start it at 99p no reserve.
explain how 99p no reserve will help u get rid of it faster?

explain how 99p no reserve will help u get rid of it faster?
Coz if he starts the bidding high, no one will bid, or it can put people off bidding. Setting the starting bid at 99p will mean the price it will eventually go for will be the market price. Which is the highest someone is willing to pay for that item on that day.

ok what about this:i have a bag that i dont know how much was bought for but looking at similar they dont go for much but i want to get at least more then ten pounds for it... is it better if i start it with 99p no reserve or with a buy it now price of 10 hoping some girl sees it and really likes it and bids?its got some design ive never seen on a bag be4 so surely at least 1 person will see it and want it??