NO WIFEY SEASON

LuLu

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=121031566 - the dudes myspace* i dunno how to get the video on to here from there *Lol@ the way he says , its over , dont call my phone again .Have any of you ever said that to a girl in the manor that he did on the video ?can any of you guys relate to this song ?

you can be my wifey lulu
you madheadanyhow , being someones wifey is the not the way forward.
BANG BANG.. Everyone get in line for the LuLu train about to take off in Platform 5...Lulu's dere.....
you meanie , 1st there was that topic where u tryed to say some fat girl with a fat arse was me and now that comment above. smh swiftie. loland libertine ,being single and having no involvement with any males is the way forward.

^^sendage, lulu don't have itlulu FMN
lol scorpzand dyk bars ? because im loving the single life and feel no need to get involved with a male , im a dike ? ......................... geez well im the most girliest lookin dike about then .

Guest mattthernbsinger
lol scorpzdyk bars ? because im loving the single life and feel no need to get involved with a male , im a dike ? ......................... geez well im the most girliest lookin dike about then .and if we really want to get on the subject of dikes ....................
shes jus jealous coz u get more black d*ck then she does.

lol scorpzdyk bars ? because im loving the single life and feel no need to get involved with a male , im a dike ? ......................... geez well im the most girliest lookin dike about then .and if we really want to get on the subject of dikes ....................
LOL i highly doubt that

LOL i highly doubt that
excuse moi?

Guest Scorpzz
LOL i highly doubt that
excuse moi?
^^ Sendage, OHNOOOO KURIOUS DON'T HAVE ITSHE'S TRYNA SAY YOU ZOSH OUT TO EVERY BLACK MALE IN THE UK

LOL i highly doubt that
excuse moi?
^^ Sendage, OHNOOOO KURIOUS DON'T HAVE ITSHE'S TRYNA SAY YOU ZOSH OUT TO EVERY BLACK MALE IN THE UK
lol nah i just meant black guys would be more attracted to her than they would be to me, thats alldidnt mean anything by it , geeez