KanYes mother has died

cola

Theres always some smart arse attention seeker trying to stand out of the crowd on this site, with ignorant stupid comments. It doesnt make you big, you might get a few LMAO'S or DEEP STILL comments, that may boost your ego for a few seconds but reality is your a piece of sh*t.
im not trying to get attention feel free to air my post i dont need to get ratings from people on a forumit wasnt a ignorant comment it was a valid point imolol skeen im a piece of sh*t owkayy denyour just proving yourself to be a d*ckhead
TBH I dont see how it is relevant man.Of course people die everyday. Does that mean it doesnt matter anymore? If you were to suffer a family tradegy and post in the forum that your aunt or something had died (no ill will) would you expect to get a stupid arse reaction like "people die everyday"? It's sad when someoen comes into a thread about someone dying and has anythign other to say than rest in peace....smh.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres always some smart arse attention seeker trying to stand out of the crowd on this site, with ignorant stupid comments. It doesnt make you big, you might get a few LMAO'S or DEEP STILL comments, that may boost your ego for a few seconds but reality is your a piece of sh*t.
im not trying to get attention feel free to air my post i dont need to get ratings from people on a forumit wasnt a ignorant comment it was a valid point imolol skeen im a piece of sh*t owkayy denyour just proving yourself to be a d*ckhead
TBH I dont see how it is relevant man.Of course people die everyday. Does that mean it doesnt matter anymore? If you were to suffer a family tradegy and post in the forum that your aunt or something had died (no ill will) would you expect to get a stupid arse reaction like "people die everyday"? It's sad when someoen comes into a thread about someone dying and has anythign other to say than rest in peace....smh.
but i ain't that type of guy to make a topic when a family or close friend dies because i know there are thousands of family's who lose someone everyday..no reason for me to get any more special attention...

but i ain't that type of guy to make a topic when a family or close friend dies because i know there are thousands of family's who lose someone everyday..no reason for me to get any more special attention...
It's nothing to do with special attention. It is news.And it was only an example, and you clearly want attention for posting what you posted, you must have wanted your opinion to be seen yes? Well then.Unless you would like to make a post for all these millions of people that die everyday, i suggest you do not complain.Know what? I dont think 9/11 should have been reported, or the 7/7 bombings, they don't matter of course because people die everyday, infact...why even have hospitals? people die, its part of life, its not important, lets let them get on with it. biggrin.gif smh.

Such lies. SO your saying if your family died you wouldn't care cause people die everyday. Well your something else.

Such lies. SO your saying if your family died you wouldn't care cause people die everyday. Well your something else.
i said i wouldnt post it on a forum because its my business and theres no need for other people on the internet to know because there are people in the world who dielow tryna to pick and choose words from my post to try make me look like a d*ckhead

It's nothing to do with special attention. It is news.And it was only an example, and you clearly want attention for posting what you posted, you must have wanted your opinion to be seen yes? Well then.Unless you would like to make a post for all these millions of people that die everyday, i suggest you do not complain.Know what? I dont think 9/11 should have been reported, or the 7/7 bombings, they don't matter of course because people die everyday, infact...why even have hospitals? people die, its part of life, its not important, lets let them get on with it. biggrin.gif smh.
your just trying to turn something small into something bigof course it is special attention.....i didnt want attention only reason im getting ''attention'' is because people keep quoting me calling me a d*ckheadyou cant compare 9/11 & 7/7 to some rappers marge dying

your just trying to turn something small into something bigof course it is special attention.....i didnt want attention only reason im getting ''attention'' is because people keep quoting me calling me a d*ckheadyou cant compare 9/11 & 7/7 to some rappers marge dying
lol, why are u taking people on here serious anyways?

lol, why are u taking people on here serious anyways?
i ain't taking them serious there just on a different wave length only reason im getting loads people tryna get erep from slewing me is because i have less then a 1000posts

Mm, not taken the hint? why do you think that is?And it doesnt matter ho wmany deaths there are, they are all still important to someone.

Mm, not taken the hint? why do you think that is?And it doesnt matter ho wmany deaths there are, they are all still important to someone.
yeah to someone....no need for his mum to get any special attention imo

mundinegreen3_wideweb__470x288,0.jpg"bane is looking quite resilient, hes taken a good few shots, but he's still standing""yeah, and his timing is off slightly as well" "but he knew what he was signing up for when he made the challenge""yeah""see dat chooong girl in the blue dress, next to sugar ray""rah, dat his wife..""nah his daughter""oooh wee.. dat would get some sugar her dad cant give""you dirty f*cker.. "Muppet_051107093727103_wideweb__300x213.jpg

mundinegreen3_wideweb__470x288,0.jpg"bane is looking quite resilient, hes taken a good few shots, but he's still standing""yeah, and his timing is off slightly as well" "but he knew what he was signing up for when he made the challenge""yeah""see dat chooong girl in the blue dress, next to sugar ray""rah, dat his wife..""nah his daughter""oooh wee.. dat would get some sugar her dad cant give""you dirty f*cker.. "Muppet_051107093727103_wideweb__300x213.jpg
f*cking hell, im laughing at a Carpe post. That was jokes. LOL

i said i wouldnt post it on a forum because its my business and theres no need for other people on the internet to know because there are people in the world who dielow tryna to pick and choose words from my post to try make me look like a d*ckhead
Well sorry but I think you are lying. I think you just said something like that because its the typical thing to say on this board to get laughs

*sigh*.....Noone is getting special attention....the post was made as news, and people decided to say the respectful thing which was R.I.P. and for some reason you have deciced to be pedantic about everything. It is news because she is known, which is why there arent topics about the million other joe bloggs out there.As to peopel dying everyday....if we are to adopt that attitude, there is no point posting anything on this board, ever, because something equivalent to it will always be happening.

Well sorry but I think you are lying. I think you just said something like that because its the typical thing to say on this board to get laughs
exactlyyou thinkim not like the ova people i dont need to get ratings on a forum theres more to life then that for meyou might depend on this forum for a lickle confidence boost in your life but i dont need to