stalking on facebook>>

Admin.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the vip2 group, wow i had never seen the real Flat Eric. It's kinda ruined it now for me now i know he's a real person...
How do you know which one is me?And add me biggrin.gif
Cos i just read Durrty saying that your name is Andrew.Nah i'm not an adder i'm a lurker :D

Still prefer myspacenuff computer illiterate people, that's the reason people love it is cause it's easyplus I dont like all the full name business on facebook, it's not the oneOh and anyone who knows about css, html, div overlays GET ONTO ME!

I find Facebook decent...the novelty has worn off a little but i still check it every other day...The only thing is, I think it's going down the route of Myspace... where people are starting to add random celebrities and joe bloggs as friends to increase the friend count...thats the reason why I bun myspace....some begfriend joke ting.

I find Facebook decent...the novelty has worn off a little but i still check it every other day...The only thing is, I think it's going down the route of Myspace... where people are starting to add random celebrities and joe bloggs as friends to increase the friend count...thats the reason why I bun myspace....some begfriend joke ting.
i culled my myspace friends sicklypure annoyin bulletin f*ckers and certain ppl i didnt even know i had onimma do it some more coz bare ehads are irritatingi dnt care that they gt a swag mix cd comin, i saw the first bulletin, now f*ckIN STOP IT