Arsenal vs Reading

MEIRELES.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"For a Tottenham fan to say this is blasphemy, but you hope that a team who play as well as that win something.''And that approach is justified because it is just magic."Kitson believes Arsenal's domination could continue well into the future. "With the last team Wenger put together, I think they won two Doubles, which is a frightening thing to do anyway.''Look at the players he has let go. When that money came in from Barcelona for Thierry Henry, Wenger must have been looking at it and looking at [Emmanuel] Adebayor and thinking it was Christmas. He had a player waiting there for his chance and the unbelievable thing is that he probably won't even spend the money. These kids he has coming through, I don't know where they get them from but they are all unbelievable.''Just looking at Adebayor as a technician and as a player, that is what every striker should aspire to. He is just fantastic."Adebayor scored Arsenal's second goal at the Madejski Stadium - and Arsenal's 1,000th in the Premier League - and Kitson added: "His finish for the goal came at him 100mph and he just cushioned it into the far corner. Even Kolo Toure standing next to me was just full of admiration."Arsenal's slick passing game has also drawn praise from a more illustrious source with Pele adding his name to their growing list of admirers last night."Arsenal are my favourite team right now," said the legendary Brazilian, ''and I think they are the best performing team in the Premier League."
Quote from todays Telegraph from a fellow professional who so happens to be a spud fan. biggrin.gif And the last bit from the greatest ever player just caps it off.

its true a real spurs fan wud never big up the gunners the same way a real gunner would never big up a spud BUT OUTTA EVERY ONE WHO HAS HAD AN OPINION ON ADEBAYOR NEED TO SECKKLE DOWN RIGHT NOW COS WHO IS IN A BETTER POSITION TO JUDGE THEN A FELLOW PREMIERSHIP PLAYER WHO IS ALSO A STRIKERSO WHEN HE SAYS ''Just looking at Adebayor as a technician and as a player, that is what every striker should aspire to. He is just fantastic." PAY ATTENTION!!!!

SO WHEN HE SAYS ''Just looking at Adebayor as a technician and as a player, that is what every striker should aspire to. He is just fantastic." PAY ATTENTION!!!!
lol, it's Kitson you mug, calm down, like what he says is the holy grail....
me a mug says the guy who got taken for a mug by a girl who was how old???any ways mug wat im sayin is if any one is in a position to make a judgement on a player then surely its a player who plays first team footie in the same league and also in the same position do u understand now u spud mug

SO WHEN HE SAYS ''Just looking at Adebayor as a technician and as a player, that is what every striker should aspire to. He is just fantastic." PAY ATTENTION!!!!
me a mug says the guy who got taken for a mug by a girl who was how old???any ways mug wat im sayin is if any one is in a position to make a judgement on a player then surely its a player who plays first team footie in the same league and also in the same position do u understand now u spud mug
Your opinion on that story is void because you werent around when it dropped, any bandwagon vip2 wanker.Like i said it's Kitson, like i said calm down, and lol @ you over using the term mug to try and get your point across.And you still failed....

Your opinion on that story is void because you werent around when it dropped, any bandwagon vip2 wanker.Like i said it's Kitson, like i said calm down, and lol @ you over using the term mug to try and get your point across.And you still failed....
about i wasnt around wen it drop cuz i been around since way way back from rwd days mate, i see a lot but dont always post thats why my posts count is low then say most people who been on rwd and vip2 for the last 4/5yearsbut just goes to show how upset u can get wen a spurs fan playin for another team bigs up an arsenal player who not only scored against reading with a well taken goal luck/skill who knows, but im pretty sure your hate for ade comes from the amount of times he has made you cry once puttin the ball past your fat excuse for a goal keeper.chin up mate