FAO blagin kings

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

So i need a real good excusenext monday i hav a meeting with the principal, my tutor n suject teachers to c if i can stay in collegeting is im on review (report) but aint prooved my self so far which i was hav ment to done by nowmy atendance n punctuality is lacking n i havnt handed in all my workso basicaly im on my way outwot wud u say to dem??there gona say there usual weve given u a chance but u aint improving sh*tso wahgwan?????*serious ppl only* no sendage so fink before u press "add reply"

Just say you got shanked?
they no this already but the weeks before is wot there on about
Yea just build on it, say this trouble has been happening weeks and thats why you can't really concentrate on work. Don't go into too much detail for them to be too many questions though.

just tell them you have a lot going on in your home life what they dont kno about and its strting to get to you...tell them u do not wish to discuss it as your trying to move on... and that you very determinded to finish this course successfully and its the only thing keeping you going atm...and say you need another chance to prove yourself..then just buckle down for like 2weeks...trust

rah i just read your first post againthe head n all your subject teachers?your f*ckEDeven when i was at monoux when they was looking to dash me out i only meet with my tutors(3 times)and once with my tutors n parents if all that is invloded sorry to say no excuse is gonna help u

Just say you got shanked?
they no this already but the weeks before is wot there on about
threaten to take your story to the sun, it'll be on the front page "E15 YOUT STABBED BY MINDLESS THUGS AND THEN KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE BY HEARTLESS PRINCIPAL"

f*cked up family problemsdeath in the family
im guesin the above worked for u yeah
they always work because no one can tell you about YOUR family...lol
but this can bakfire say if they call my mum n there like 'darren said his got major probs at home wgwan like??" this will fuk it up difrnetly