That riddim!

Afroman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coki - BeepCoki - Blood ThirstCoki - ShatteredCoki - SpongebobCoki - The EndCoki - Road RageJust a few to name.Listen to any/all of those and listen to the LFO. (shudnt even be called that still, sounds like half dem b lines are placed)It weren't a dig @ Coki anyway.. i think hes one of the slickest producers in the scene.Not many can match the proficiency.

For those who actually bought the EP.EMOTIONS >>> Tempa030f*ck Night.Yeah i said it.
i gotta agree, Emotions is actually quite a big tune BUT the fact that Night overshon it is more the reason why it keeps gettin played rather than Emotions..same reason i play Night on a set for a big reaction than i would Emotions

rusko >>> any dubstep producer atm
LolAllow that talk, fam.
how could i forget you mr boyage (no homo)
Haha.I werent hinting still, its just i reckon there is ALOT more proficient producers out there.Rusko right now, has a formula .. which he's sticking to, because it "works".Kinda like Coki with his "spongebob midranges" & "tape delay roots snares"He's getting on my tits right now though (Ruskie), he's breaking into a next genre of music.Certain tunes he's taking too far.. and the majority of his new stuff.. i wouldnt be able to find a place for them in my setsAlot of DJ's have told me the same thing.Skream has tried to do it, he has too many fanboys that'll buy it though, so he wont stop trying to branch off.It woulda been better if them man come up with another alias to produce those "abstract bits under.At least then, people can form real opinions without automatically assigning things.If 5000 fanboys sucked a really poor tune.. well you can see what man's guna start catering for.Which leaves the purists like me.. well, f*cked.
i see what ur saying, but im not a strong follower to dubstep as you are most tunes i hear on sets i dont know who produced it let alone the name of itjust from what ive heard rusko is doing it for me

That's cool man.A few man who are getting into it nowadays are tryna tell me about Ruskie.What annoys me a bit is..The dudes who would SWEAR BLIND by grime..Watched me move from my alias in grime to Vonboy.....Try slew man for turnin my back and proclaimed dubstep is sh*t, will never blow etc..Who are NOW sucking the teet of Dub and asking man for "exclusives".The people who don't follow the dub, are now hearing every other tune they hear in sets made by Rusk.Which aint HIS fault his shits getting played.Which might stereotype exactly what dub is.sh*t, didnt mean to turn this ito a proper discussion about it..I knowsay this woulda got air in the grime room though.

That's cool man.A few man who are getting into it nowadays are tryna tell me about Ruskie.What annoys me a bit is..The dudes who would SWEAR BLIND by grime..Watched me move from my alias in grime to Vonboy.....Try slew man for turnin my back and proclaimed dubstep is sh*t, will never blow etc..Who are NOW sucking the teet of Dub and asking man for "exclusives".The people who don't follow the dub, are now hearing every other tune they hear in sets made by Rusk.Which aint HIS fault his shits getting played.Which might stereotype exactly what dub is.sh*t, didnt mean to turn this ito a proper discussion about it..I knowsay this woulda got air in the grime room though.
lol hang tight loganused to slew dubstep all the timenow hes playin some bits

this tunes way overhypedyou man need to listen to the stuff Heny G plays, Silkie and Conquest productions >>>>__________ download some sets from here http://rinsefm.blogspot.com/search/label/Heny%20G
Safe listenin to that first one on there now.
big. let others know what you think biggrin.gif
mmm got a few bangers on it, but prefer listening to remma dee, orion, reso, an ruskie, them guys do some big sets