Real gangsters

BlackaDaBerry

I know some of you might be up on this but i never heard of them till the other day....Some of the biggest gangsters, hustlers whatever you wanna call em...Just watched these documentaries the other day, and thought you lot might enjoy, i was gonna embed them but there's too many links so i'll just post links to the searches....1. Game Over - this one's about Alpo, richie and AZ - Paid in full was based on these guys...Game over the documentary 7 links2. The Alpo Story - He gets his own documentary basically cos he's kinda sick stillThe Alpo Story 7 Links3. Rayful Edmonds - The Rayful Edmonds Story - This guy was makin 30 million a week sellin coke but he weren't really all that gangster he just wanted money - still kinda ill tho...Rayful Edmond 8 partsEnjoy.....No this doesn't mean i'm back either....Sayonara!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
f*ckin hell i been gone for like 6 months and i get brought into some chi chi thread.....Whats wid u people ....let me rest for f*ck sake.....lol
The funny thing is you are actually rarely mentioned.

Guest Onslaught
f*ckin hell i been gone for like 6 months and i get brought into some chi chi thread.....Whats wid u people ....let me rest for f*ck sake.....lol
yeah let him restin peace biggrin.gif
Take it blackadaberry, it is a good fate. *Looks at alex's mangled body resting in peices*

Guest Onslaught
Hardy ha ha- yeah well....anyway.....Just for your info i never left due to the sendages.....i left due to boredom.....i'm quite glad i'm never mentioned still....Out of everyone who's posted in this thread i only recognise 2 names tho....who are u?
I am asclepius.Atleast I think I was when you were on here.