Do any man on here

i cut my dads hair for him, he uses a remington razor, don't knwo the name but it's black with a silver caseyou should let me shape you up toney, i won't cut you
lolI dont truss women, you might try take my hair off "by accident"
truss ..I let one peng chick trim and shape up my hair one time. She f*cked up the shape up differently. looked like manz head was slanting. It was a carnival day as well.. Man had to buss a doo-rag for a a very long time. i eventually had to bald.. Lol and she thought it was sickThese daysI use a standard clipper to do shape upsand dem mini clippers for shaving = (no bumps)

for that real close shape up. . .i useDSC03838.jpg
Can you actually use it properly though??Cos that is one of the hardest things to cuthroat and most barbers can't even do it properly.. even though it will give the best shape up one can get..Hol tight the man them whose barbers give shape up with the machine biggrin.gif

Can you actually use it properly though??Cos that is one of the hardest things to cuthroat and most barbers can't even do it properly.. even though it will give the best shape up one can get..Hol tight the man them whose barbers give shape up with the machine biggrin.gif
f*ck havin a barber that doesnt use a razor to complete the shape upn then go across the top with a pair of scissors

f*ck havin a barber that doesnt use a razor to complete the shape upn then go across the top with a pair of scissors
exactly.i only have it so when the little bits of hair grows bak after like 3 days i can jst razor it off.

exactly.i only have it so when the little bits of hair grows bak after like 3 days i can jst razor it off.
When i used to go to the barabers i made hinm use the machine. I don't trust ANYONE with a blade near my throat. f*ck that.

i use some remmington ones dunno the model tho, their good still batery is pretty sh*t tho cos their cordless like.
Thats why im weary of cordless.The clipper I have now can be used with cord or cordless and when the cord is out you can hear the difference in cutting power.I copped the Andis T with the Convertor still.I think my barber uses that 1 and he normally shapes mans sideburns up sharp so im sure it will do the job.

used 2 get my bro 2 go my hair wen i used 2 shave it offno way im payin £8 4 a 5 minute clipper job