People you feel that are generally UNDERRATED and OVERRATED in life.

Train

OVER RATEDFloyd-Mayweather_2.jpg051107_nandos.jpg
Bannable comments still...
Your crazy
When girls try to tackle to sport 'goes wrong'!
biggrin.gif
Lol...Don't think clicking an emoticon makes you right or justifies that nonsense you just posted.Like Afroman, his talent and his achievements justify the plaudits he's had.So explain how, he's supposedly over-rated without clicking an emoticon.
Get off the bandwagon and watch his last 5 fights. He's a runner, he's clown-shoe, he's not interested in fighting even though he calls himself a fighter.I would say Mayweather would run around for 2:30 every round like he did against De La Hoya and fight for 30 seconds and the judges will eat it up. Floyd is a paper champion yes he did school Chico, but that is it, He struggled against Oscar, Castillo, Jesus Chavez, DeMarcuss Chopp Chop Corrley. Come on you cant name ten Champions that Floyd has fought right of your head, you got to look them up, but you can name Dela Hoya's much easier and more.He is a pretty boy prima donna, who talks a bunch of sh*t and cares more about his image then skills in the ringIm just saying, he aint all that, there are better fighters then him, he is a tad bit old and over-rated!
Seen. :D Again, when females try meddle in sport, see what happens.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your crazy
biggrin.gif
Lol...Don't think clicking an emoticon makes you right or justifies that nonsense you just posted.Like Afroman, his talent and his achievements justify the plaudits he's had.So explain how, he's supposedly over-rated without clicking an emoticon.
Get off the bandwagon and watch his last 5 fights. He's a runner, he's clown-shoe, he's not interested in fighting even though he calls himself a fighter.I would say Mayweather would run around for 2:30 every round like he did against De La Hoya and fight for 30 seconds and the judges will eat it up. Floyd is a paper champion yes he did school Chico, but that is it, He struggled against Oscar, Castillo, Jesus Chavez, DeMarcuss Chopp Chop Corrley. Come on you cant name ten Champions that Floyd has fought right of your head, you got to look them up, but you can name Dela Hoya's much easier and more.He is a pretty boy prima donna, who talks a bunch of sh*t and cares more about his image then skills in the ringIm just saying, he aint all that, there are better fighters then him, he is a tad bit old and over-rated!
I aint going lie, Mayweather really surprised me in this fight! Even though that prick Cortez seemed intent on spoiling the fight.ONEHattonâs superb jab TWOHatton enjoys a better second round.THREEHatton lands a decent left-right combinaton and single right FOURAint gonna lie Hatton endures a nightmare round, with Mayweather replying with venomous right hands to which Hatton is wide open.FIVEMayweather's questionable use of the forearm and elbow, grinding it into Hatton's face, continues to go unpunished by the hapless Cortez. A better round for Hatton nevertheless, soaking up fewer shots and landing.SIXI think this is where Hatton loses his cool after being deducted a point by Cortez for hitting the back of Mayweather's head, despite it being due to the ââchampionââ LMAO! turning his back. Meanwhile Mayweather's elbow continues to play a prominent role.SEVENHatton's lack of body shots is surprising and makes him look one-dimensional.EIGHTMayweather is good landing uppercuts, jabs, and some superb body shots. A flurry of Mayweather punches almost results in a stoppage until Hatton manages to land one back. I will give it to him for this roundNINEMayweather's sublime skills come to the fore as Hatton runs out of ideas and the fight starts slipping away from his grasp. Both still look energetic but Mayweather seems completely in control.ROUND 10A great left hook by Mayweather. Hatton gets up but another left snaps his neck back and as the floyd presses forward, in the process of flooring Hatton again, Butâ¦â¦â¦. And you know I had to come in with a but, I still stand by what I say and that is that dude (mayweather) is over-rated!Mayweather â GOAT boxer??? Fukk Outta Here! Are you a fan of the man or a fan of the sport?Do you follow Mayweathers career or do you follow boxing in general?To me, seems like you are just a fan of the man (Mayweather) and HIS career! There are boxers some named in my previous posts that will show pretty boy the floor!There were stages in that fight were Ricky had him scared! Ricky put up a good fight. You cant take that away!The same GOAT boxer that ducked out on Miguel Cotto in front of the whole world!! Joshua clottey CHICO CORRALES, Paul Williams, sugar ray etc these guys are GOAT boxers Mayweather is no GOAT! Jump off his d*ck and go research other boxers! Mayweather is OVER RATED!!

Your crazy
biggrin.gif
I aint going lie, Mayweather really surprised me in this fight! Even though that prick Cortez seemed intent on spoiling the fight.ONEHattonâs superb jab TWOHatton enjoys a better second round.THREEHatton lands a decent left-right combinaton and single right FOURAint gonna lie Hatton endures a nightmare round, with Mayweather replying with venomous right hands to which Hatton is wide open.FIVEMayweather's questionable use of the forearm and elbow, grinding it into Hatton's face, continues to go unpunished by the hapless Cortez. A better round for Hatton nevertheless, soaking up fewer shots and landing.SIXI think this is where Hatton loses his cool after being deducted a point by Cortez for hitting the back of Mayweather's head, despite it being due to the ââchampionââ LMAO! turning his back. Meanwhile Mayweather's elbow continues to play a prominent role.SEVENHatton's lack of body shots is surprising and makes him look one-dimensional.EIGHTMayweather is good landing uppercuts, jabs, and some superb body shots. A flurry of Mayweather punches almost results in a stoppage until Hatton manages to land one back. I will give it to him for this roundNINEMayweather's sublime skills come to the fore as Hatton runs out of ideas and the fight starts slipping away from his grasp. Both still look energetic but Mayweather seems completely in control.ROUND 10A great left hook by Mayweather. Hatton gets up but another left snaps his neck back and as the floyd presses forward, in the process of flooring Hatton again, Butâ¦â¦â¦. And you know I had to come in with a but, I still stand by what I say and that is that dude (mayweather) is over-rated!Mayweather â GOAT boxer??? Fukk Outta Here! Are you a fan of the man or a fan of the sport?Do you follow Mayweathers career or do you follow boxing in general?To me, seems like you are just a fan of the man (Mayweather) and HIS career! There are boxers some named in my previous posts that will show pretty boy the floor!There were stages in that fight were Ricky had him scared! Ricky put up a good fight. You cant take that away!The same GOAT boxer that ducked out on Miguel Cotto in front of the whole world!! Joshua clottey CHICO CORRALES, Paul Williams, sugar ray etc these guys are GOAT boxers Mayweather is no GOAT! Jump off his d*ck and go research other boxers! Mayweather is OVER RATED!!

one punch or one flurry of punches doesnt win the roundso all that "one jab", "lands a left and a right" bizniz is pointless to mention and doesnt back up your point of PBF being overratedwhich he clearly isntPBF blatantly controlled the fight from the second round onwards
biggrin.gif Another fan of the man rather then the sport. Mayweather is no GOATI was given my take on the fight!There are so many boxers that would take him to school, but you lot are so stuck on this MAYWEATHER GOAT Train!!He did well last night, aint gonna lie but he is no GOAT! which makes him OVER RATED as he is given more credit then due!

one punch or one flurry of punches doesnt win the roundso all that "one jab", "lands a left and a right" bizniz is pointless to mention and doesnt back up your point of PBF being overratedwhich he clearly isntPBF blatantly controlled the fight from the second round onwards
biggrin.gif Another fan of the man rather then the sport. Mayweather is no GOATI was given my take on the fight!There are so many boxers that would take him to school, but you lot are so stuck on this MAYWEATHER GOAT Train!!He did well last night, aint gonna lie but he is no GOAT! which makes him OVER RATED as he is given more credit then due!
I SWEAR YOURE A RETARDLOOK AT MY POST AND TELL WHERE I SAID OR ANYONE HAS SAID HE IS THE GOATIM JUST SAYING HE ISNT OVERRATEDFOR f*ck SAKE. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??!!

I SWEAR YOURE A RETARDLOOK AT MY POST AND TELL WHERE I SAID OR ANYONE HAS SAID HE IS THE GOATIM JUST SAYING HE ISNT OVERRATEDFOR f*ck SAKE. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??!!
Is it that serious yeah?? :D Dude is OVER RATED

Your crazy
biggrin.gif
If you can point to me, where I'VE said he's the GOAT before you're nonsensical post, and I'll disappear from this forum.

Guest Onslaught
Your crazy
biggrin.gif
I aint going lie, Mayweather really surprised me in this fight! Even though that prick Cortez seemed intent on spoiling the fight.ONEHatton's superb jab TWOHatton enjoys a better second round.THREEHatton lands a decent left-right combinaton and single right FOURAint gonna lie Hatton endures a nightmare round, with Mayweather replying with venomous right hands to which Hatton is wide open.FIVEMayweather's questionable use of the forearm and elbow, grinding it into Hatton's face, continues to go unpunished by the hapless Cortez. A better round for Hatton nevertheless, soaking up fewer shots and landing.SIXI think this is where Hatton loses his cool after being deducted a point by Cortez for hitting the back of Mayweather's head, despite it being due to the ''champion'' LMAO! turning his back. Meanwhile Mayweather's elbow continues to play a prominent role.SEVENHatton's lack of body shots is surprising and makes him look one-dimensional.EIGHTMayweather is good landing uppercuts, jabs, and some superb body shots. A flurry of Mayweather punches almost results in a stoppage until Hatton manages to land one back. I will give it to him for this roundNINEMayweather's sublime skills come to the fore as Hatton runs out of ideas and the fight starts slipping away from his grasp. Both still look energetic but Mayweather seems completely in control.ROUND 10A great left hook by Mayweather. Hatton gets up but another left snaps his neck back and as the floyd presses forward, in the process of flooring Hatton again, Butâ¦â¦â¦. And you know I had to come in with a but, I still stand by what I say and that is that dude (mayweather) is over-rated!Mayweather â GOAT boxer??? Fukk Outta Here!Are you a fan of the man or a fan of the sport?Do you follow Mayweathers career or do you follow boxing in general?To me, seems like you are just a fan of the man (Mayweather) and HIS career! There are boxers some named in my previous posts that will show pretty boy the floor!There were stages in that fight were Ricky had him scared! Ricky put up a good fight. You cant take that away!The same GOAT boxer that ducked out on Miguel Cotto in front of the whole world!! Joshua clottey CHICO CORRALES, Paul Williams, sugar ray etc these guys are GOAT boxers Mayweather is no GOAT! Jump off his d*ck and go research other boxers! Mayweather is OVER RATED!!
If you can point to me, where I'VE said he's the GOAT before you're nonsensical post, and I'll disappear from this forum.
Exactly.She is just bringing in random words to make herself look knowledgeable.

That Sohh chick SCHOOLED you guys in boxing. She BLATENTLY knows more than us all lol. Face it you lot, you ARE fans of the guy and not the sport. PS: f*ck May.
point out were she schooledshe was chatting fart
Check her post before the fight. She brang up some VERY valid points about May. and, Mike I think, just COULDNT answer, and just replied with 'Ok.' or somethign like that. And from what ive read, post fight her anaysis seems to be on point.

seeing bare foolishness about chicken is overrated u no i nearly DIED because of my love 4 chickenoverrated my gosh the audacity
initI lost part of my tooth in a battle with some rambo-chicken at some BBQ.any type of food can never be overrated.overrated: life, religion. underrated: comics

That Sohh chick SCHOOLED you guys in boxing. She BLATENTLY knows more than us all lol. Face it you lot, you ARE fans of the guy and not the sport. PS: f*ck May.
point out were she schooledshe was chatting fart
Check her post before the fight. She brang up some VERY valid points about May. and, Mike I think, just COULDNT answer, and just replied with 'Ok.' or somethign like that. And from what ive read, post fight her anaysis seems to be on point.
She could very well know more about boxing then I do. I don't even deny that.However, to say Mayweather is over-rated as a boxer is ludicrous. I might not be boxing fanatic but even I watch enough of the sport to know that. And that's what I was saying BEFORE the fight.Outcome only proved ME RIGHT.So I ask you, is it so bad to be a fan of the man himself AND the sport.

Of course not lol. Im not an avid fan myself. But I doubt you would have admitted that you are not a massive boxing fan, willy nilly. I think you only admitted it because she spoke sense, then you had no answer. Just because May won, it doesnt mean what she was saying was bullshit, it wasnt. You tried to make it lok like just because she is female, she doesnt know what she was chatting about, when really, she was speaking alot more sense thah all of you (and me if I were to defend May lol)You think Arsenal are better than United and even if we beat you 3-0, you would STILL think that, which is natural.

Of course not lol. Im not an avid fan myself. But I doubt you would have admitted that you are not a massive boxing fan, willy nilly. I think you only admitted it because she spoke sense, then you had no answer. Just because May won, it doesnt mean what she was saying was bullshit, it wasnt. You think Arsenal are better than United and even if we beat you 3-0, you would STILL think that, which is natural.
Well, she put up those points which...1. I didn't agree to entirely.2. Maybe I wanted to bide my time so after the fight, I'd let the actions speak more than my words. Why do you think 10 minutes after the fight ended, I upped this thread again?I mean, it's funny how you seem to think what she was saying was gospel even though everyone else is giving her plainfaces. Bar Sohh Girl, name one other person on this forum who's said Mayweather's over-rated...If ANYTHING, PBF was UNDER-RATED...

Of course not lol. Im not an avid fan myself. But I doubt you would have admitted that you are not a massive boxing fan, willy nilly. I think you only admitted it because she spoke sense, then you had no answer. Just because May won, it doesnt mean what she was saying was bullshit, it wasnt. You think Arsenal are better than United and even if we beat you 3-0, you would STILL think that, which is natural.
Well, she put up those points which...1. I didn't agree to entirely.2. Maybe I wanted to bide my time so after the fight, I'd let the actions speak more than my words. Why do you think 10 minutes after the fight ended, I upped this thread again?I mean, it's funny how you seem to think what she was saying was gospel even though everyone else is giving her plainfaces. Bar Sohh Girl, name one other person on this forum who's said Mayweather's over-rated...If ANYTHING, PBF was UNDER-RATED...
My only point is, she said May was underrated, you then made a point, which was valid and she juist rolled her eyes. You then say that as a sign she didnt know her sh*t and proceeded to challenge her and ask her to explain what she originally meant. She do so successfully, and then you realised she knew more about boxing than you did, at which pouint you done EXACTLY what you critisied her for doing in the first place, which was dismiss your arguement without proving it wrong (she done it with the roll eye, you done it with 'Ok.')The only reason you didnt expand on the 'ok' is because she backed you into a corner. THEN, when the fight was over, you bringing this back up doesnt mean she was chatting sh*t, it means shje was wrong about what she said but at the end of the day, what she said made alot more sense than what you said. At which point you tried to pick a the fact she was a female, and how they shouldnt comment on boxing. But hold on, she knows more about the sport than you, you only CHOSE the correct outcome (which, lets face is, wasnt really a surprise, he was the fave.)Im only respoinding bhecasue im bored.