How much green do u smoke a week (4 ganja smokers)

DINKY

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we did a roll off on rwd only me and jay and sum1 else came thrunaturally i won, but i wont lie, after my 3rd spliff i strap them ammys, thats y i no if im guna hav a blazefest, il buill themm all up b4 hand, carnival flexi remember sum1 had sum pregnant zoot in their sig aswell lol

go shop and smoke that zoot famjust say to ur fam ur tired lol.. classic line
LMAO. I was at Kings Cross, had a zoot in my pocket and about 45 minutes to kill until the train came so I can go ot my parents. Decided to blaze it, was on the train for the 2 hour ride and didnt have a ticket, WAS OVER OVER OVER PRANG. EVERYTIME THE DOORS OPENED I THOUGHT IT WAS AN INSPECTOR. Was LEAN on the train and paretns asked whats wrong when i got hom, 'Im just tired init day, stayed up all night for the Hatton fight''Well have somethign to eat, then go sleep'f*ckING PERFECT.

Guest Onslaught
we did a roll off on rwd only me and jay and sum1 else came thrunaturally i won, but i wont lie, after my 3rd spliff i strap them ammys, thats y i no if im guna hav a blazefest, il buill themm all up b4 hand, carnival flexi remember sum1 had sum pregnant zoot in their sig aswell lol
Lol I put the sticky bit the wrong way around when Im high.

did u all link up and blaze...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?K-dot.1

Guest Onslaught
key is jus to stay high then ure parents never know what ure like sober lol.....K-dot.1
haha yeh thats the the wayplus y dont u lot buy it in ounces if ur spending 70 a weekhow much u lot get an oz for tho?
oz is 130 pound but half oz is only 50. I dunno why but I dont question it.

Can you people be high and maintain a 100% NORMAL self. I can be no more than 50% normal but im feeling to pop to the shops, and smoke a zoot on the way buit the fam are all at home. Maybe I can be 100% when I get back, MIGHT risk it.
How good will the spliff be?
HIGH. Not even chatting sh*t, its HIGH. Not SUPER SUPER high, but peng enough to get you f*cked, and still be left with something to chip put and save for tomorrow (thats what i done yesterday)So I have half left, the longer its sitting in my room, the higher the chance it will get found by someone. I also found a miniture Bacardi. I can either blaze it now and try and hide my highness when I get back (which is kinda sh*t as it spoils the high slightly, but if it works, and you dont feel para, its the best high ever) OR I can wait till they all go sleep and light up then (then id have to WAIT HOURS, Till about 1AM).Might wait, what do you think?
The wait will make it worth it. You will feel a bit stiff yet relieved that your parents have gone to bed and when you take that first hit as you lean back you will truely be in ecstacy.
Its f*cking amazing man im telling you. I go around the corner in a field, blaze a fat xoot. Come home and everyones asleep. Then I f*cking flake out on the sofa downstairs and JAM. Watch BARE weird Youtube videos, DVDS, munch BARE food, all for free. All while in a warm front room and a nicely lit fireplace. (The fireplace is WELL trippy when your lean, its sick)f*cking LOVE blazing on a sly at my parents.

nah we just posted up our zootsme and o.man bun it down 2gether tho, then get chicken loli dont understand how sum of u lots rents dont no u bun even tho i started about 11, my mum was on to that by time i hit 13/142 this day i dont think she realises exactly how much thobut she still knows, mums sense thatshe can tell if im high from over the fonei just say 'im in the zones mummy the zones' lol

key is jus to stay high then ure parents never know what ure like sober lol.....K-dot.1
haha yeh thats the the wayplus y dont u lot buy it in ounces if ur spending 70 a weekhow much u lot get an oz for tho?
thats f*cked i'd jus b like ill have 2 halfsor buy one then go bak 20 mins for another, i can get an oz for 120 not really that cheap but still

cos ure man dips it in grit for all the cheapos not willing to pay full price lol...ure pissd basically if uve ben buyin half o's lolK-dot.1

Guest Onslaught
nah we just posted up our zootsme and o.man bun it down 2gether tho, then get chicken loli dont understand how sum of u lots rents dont no u bun even tho i started about 11, my mum was on to that by time i hit 13/142 this day i dont think she realises exactly how much thobut she still knows, mums sense thatshe can tell if im high from over the fonei just say 'im in the zones mummy the zones' lol
My dad just gives me a grin and says have you been smoking the marijuana ciggerette again?

Guest Onslaught
oz is 130 pound but half oz is only 50.I dunno why but I dont question it.
cos ure man dips it in grit for all the cheapos not willing to pay full price lol...ure pissd basically if uve ben buyin half o's lolK-dot.1
Im not an inexperienced buyer. I can tell if its gritty.

Kurious you chat sh*t I blatently won with my Nuclear Warhead King L 2 paper.Anyone ever done them stupid ones like chucking a eigth in a blunt an smoking it pure?1 day I mussa built one 2 paper put a eigth in it, smoked it to myself I swear my eyes were glued shut.
jay i wonface it ur L was willy bouncing 2 the side loolyh i no wat u mean bout the blunt hypewe built up Thai Pies (red ribbon and Lemon) in blueberry bluntsBUGGINGthem 1 toke n choke flexescud hear trees calling me, had 2 go sleep

oz is 130 pound but half oz is only 50.I dunno why but I dont question it.
Im not an inexperienced buyer. I can tell if its gritty.
id still be very weary if i were u...sum suspect manouvres a gwarn wit ure dopemanK-dot.1