How much green do u smoke a week (4 ganja smokers)

DINKY

thing about bunnin outside yh u haffe smoke in 1 gois that zoots aint meant to b rushed, i aint never seen my dad smoke a whole skliff in 1 goindoors u can just have a likkle 4 bun here and there to top up ur vibes all 2'sin urself
especially wen windy ur sharing the zoot with natural forcessmoking indoors>>>>anyway this is a bait topic,feds are on this site they try hastle me after i post in that babylon topic*ducks out*

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem...
thing about bunnin outside yh u haffe smoke in 1 gois that zoots aint meant to b rushed, i aint never seen my dad smoke a whole skliff in 1 goindoors u can just have a likkle 4 bun here and there to top up ur vibes all 2'sin urself
I have to disagree with you there.I hate chipping out spliffs unless I am about to be caught with it.
It's not even about chippin it out, just leave it in the ashtray.Smoking indside >>>>>>>>>> Smoking outside

LOL KURIOUS KNOWSI swear if they even cut back that bush in my garden they will find 100s of roachesme?i smoke about £10/20 a week.Cut down for a bit, couple weekends i didnt buy any...ended up goin back to normal a couple weeks later.I have these times where i quit for like a week then meet a pal, take a draw, end up buyin a bag.I read this whole topic with a zoot infront of me....away out to blaze it now :-DKeepin the house fresh and clean, and enjoying some fresh air outside whilst smoking >>>> smokin in doorsalsowhoever it was, i hoped u waited till ur fam went to bed, much more rewardingsome times i smoke then im like sh*t my dads comin over in an hour and i wreck my high thinkin about how im gonna try and not be so stoned wen he arrives lool
Does not compute.
mehthats these daysjoints have been flicked in that bush for a couple years now

I USED TO BE ON A BENS A DAY BACK IN SCHOOL FULL TIME BLAZER TIMES.OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS, I'VE BOUGHT WEED AGAIN (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 2 YEARS)AND I'VE SPENT 20 POUNDS.I JUST NEVER NEED TO BUY IT REALLYEVEN WHEN I PICKED UP THAT SCORES, IT WAS ONLY COS MY BREDRIN DROPPED A JOKE BOUT I'VE NEVER PICKED UP FROM HIMTHEN I WAS LIKE GIMME A SCORES THENAND JUST BLAZED LIKE A HALF WITH HIM THAT NIGHTHE'S A FUNNY BRERI SWEAR I GOT A TEN BAG RIGHT NOW, GOD KNOWS HOW

Guest Radio Raheem...
I USED TO BE ON A BENS A DAY BACK IN SCHOOL FULL TIME BLAZER TIMES.OVER THE PAST 3 MONTHS, I'VE BOUGHT WEED AGAIN (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 2 YEARS)AND I'VE SPENT 20 POUNDS.I JUST NEVER NEED TO BUY IT REALLYEVEN WHEN I PICKED UP THAT SCORES, IT WAS ONLY COS MY BREDRIN DROPPED A JOKE BOUT I'VE NEVER PICKED UP FROM HIMTHEN I WAS LIKE GIMME A SCORES THENAND JUST BLAZED LIKE A HALF WITH HIM THAT NIGHTHE'S A FUNNY BRERI SWEAR I GOT A TEN BAG RIGHT NOW, GOD KNOWS HOW
So you stopped blazing or stopped payin for it?

i dont now how people who "blaze" can live without buying weedits like borrowing money, u cant keep doin it and not payin people backu never have control on what u smoke, its f*ckeriesmy bredrin finally startin to realise he cant be doin thisme: i dont buy skunk, if its there i mite smoke ithim: GET ME i dont like buyin weed anywayme thinkin: yh u prickhim: my bredrins are all tellin me, come on u cant be gettin it free no more, im thinkin how long have known u f*ckersme thinkin: good u prick

ERMI'VE NEVER 'STOPPED' BLAZING.I BLAZE WHEN I WANT.I STOPPED BUYING IT FOR OVER 2 YEARS. AND EVEN WHEN I DID BACK THEN IT WAS RAAARE.WHEN YOU CLOCK YOU'VE SPENT LIKE 2-3 GRAND ON WEED SINCE YEAR 9.YOU THINK REH
know this i started calculating sh*t once it went past 4g's i was like i don't even wana know