"Oi wah gwan blud I heard you're dead"

Galactus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol pissedthis happen to my friend this yearsomeone started a rumour that he had just diedand some of his friends went to 1 hospital all barling and everything .. harshness
LOL DEEEEEPMine had substance thoughLets just say at the time...."Last Night Was a Serious Night"

Guest Onslaught
its like ud get excluded 1 ting like swearing cum bk'isit tru u and mrs spears had beef, i heard u dash a chair at her so she sparked u'purehypes
Lol the teacher probably started the rumour to keep her class in check.

lol talking about classrooms I remember 1 sick yute started a rumour about himself lool.He tried to tell our head of year that we all used to laugh at him when he stood up and read aloud, the head of year come in our history class and proper started shouting at the whole class.Every1 was shook.I thot to myself "hold on a second"Put my hand up and told her "this yute is lying, he aint never ever read infront of the class before in his life, why are you shouting at us for?"I hear certain shook ones behind me give it the "yeah miss" Cowards lol

Guest Onslaught
Put my hand up and told her "this yute is lying, he aint never ever read infront of the class before in his life, why are you shouting at us for?"
Wow you actually talk like that?