Christmas stories

DINKY

share some stories of past christmas!!I will go first it was friday 28th December 2001 all my family went birmingham on boxing day to spend it with the family i was on my jaysso I went to rhythm division brought some new vinyls on the way back through victoria park I get a call to go pub so man goes pub has a few drinks quite tipsy get a call from my ex girlfreind T she says how she has a gift for me and she is on the way to my yard im like cool. Girl comes to my yard gives me my present (dont even remember what it is) she was sitting on my bed and I asked her if she wants to f*ck she said yes. Remember i am still drunk ne how I could not get the comdom on so I bareback her and she ask me i said im strapped she then says this is wrong and we should stop so I stoped and she leaves. next day buck up with my bredrin and he tells me how he heard how i tried to rape this girl she told his girl and his girl told him ne how I told my boy the truth that i was drunk but I never raped her and pulled out when she said just said i was a lil drunk ne how her dumb freinds were telling her go police told my boy to deal with the situation girl saw sense and stopped chatting sh*t trying to tarnish my name swear that was my worse christmas ever whats your storys?

share some stories of past christmas!!I will go first it was friday 28th December 2001 all my family went birmingham on boxing day to spend it with the family i was on my jaysso I went to rhythm division brought some new vinyls on the way back through victoria park I get a call to go pub so man goes pub has a few drinks quite tipsy get a call from my ex girlfreind T she says how she has a gift for me and she is on the way to my yard im like cool. Girl comes to my yard gives me my present (dont even remember what it is) she was sitting on my bed and I asked her if she wants to f*ck she said yes. Remember i am still drunk ne how I could not get the comdom on so I bareback her and she ask me i said im strapped she then says this is wrong and we should stop so I stoped and she leaves. next day buck up with my bredrin and he tells me how he heard how i tried to rape this girl she told his girl and his girl told him ne how I told my boy the truth that i was drunk but I never raped her and pulled out when she said just said i was a lil drunk ne how her dumb freinds were telling her go police told my boy to deal with the situation girl saw sense and stopped chatting sh*t trying to tarnish my name swear that was my worse christmas ever whats your storys?
LOLSick Christmas story!

wow, would have been deep if she went to the police. hmm is new years still a Christmas story?? Ill tell anyway To cut it short i hit up a few clubs. Drunk waaayyyy too much and ended up going back to some random womans yard. Continued to drink stupid amounts back there like it was just water. Then i started to feel a bit ill and all i remember was trying to climb out of the kitchen window (one with only a small thin one at the top if you know what i mean) there was a staff in the garden outside barking and nearly biting me lol. Then after a failed attempt I was sick on the living room floor, ran to the front door which was bolted sh*t and i couldn't open, then i realise this woman must be a milf biggrin.gif as i was sick in this pram lol. One of her flat mates finally let me out and i run off down the road. Completely lost and not being able to stand i ring my own ambulance. f*ck knows how they found me but they pull up as im lying on my face in some garden in the rain. them my mind is completely blank. I wake up in my house just in my boxers on my bedroom floor. Absolutely never getting that drunk again!

new years eve 2005 i was at some links house she had a lil get together thing, everyone was drinking getting drunk i had a cup or 10, then people started to leave but me my bredrin and her bredrin stayed she was bare drunk falling everywhere so now me and her go into her bedroom and we were having sex and she was riding me and i was about to bust, then she passed out and wasn't moving i was like wtf so i slapped her a few times & then i just thrusted a few times & i busted then threw her off me and then i slapped her a few more times and she woke up but i didn't care and i went to sleep.

Its not christmas...but new years.In Trafalgar for the countdown with some friends.10/9/8/7/6/5/4Oh sh*t, where are my friends3/2/1Happy new year on my J'sLiterally 2 seconds later, my friend taps me on the shoulder and everyones celebrating.I actually made the transition to the new years in the busiest place in london, but on my Jays.That year was sh*t.

Its not christmas...but new years.In Trafalgar for the countdown with some friends.10/9/8/7/6/5/4Oh sh*t, where are my friends3/2/1Happy new year on my J'sLiterally 2 seconds later, my friend taps me on the shoulder and everyones celebrating.I actually made the transition to the new years in the busiest place in london, but on my Jays.That year was sh*t.
ARE U SUPERSTITIOUS ?

new years eve 2005 i was at some links house she had a lil get together thing, everyone was drinking getting drunk i had a cup or 10, then people started to leave but me my bredrin and her bredrin stayed she was bare drunk falling everywhere so now me and her go into her bedroom and we were having sex and she was riding me and i was about to bust, then she passed out and wasn't moving i was like wtf so i slapped her a few times & then i just thrusted a few times & i busted then threw her off me and then i slapped her a few more times and she woke up but i didn't care and i went to sleep.
LOOOL lowit

wow, would have been deep if she went to the police. hmm is new years still a Christmas story?? Ill tell anyway To cut it short i hit up a few clubs. Drunk waaayyyy too much and ended up going back to some random womans yard. Continued to drink stupid amounts back there like it was just water. Then i started to feel a bit ill and all i remember was trying to climb out of the kitchen window (one with only a small thin one at the top if you know what i mean) there was a staff in the garden outside barking and nearly biting me lol. Then after a failed attempt I was sick on the living room floor, ran to the front door which was bolted sh*t and i couldn't open, then i realise this woman must be a milf biggrin.gif as i was sick in this pram lol. One of her flat mates finally let me out and i run off down the road. Completely lost and not being able to stand i ring my own ambulance. f*ck knows how they found me but they pull up as im lying on my face in some garden in the rain. them my mind is completely blank. I wake up in my house just in my boxers on my bedroom floor. Absolutely never getting that drunk again!
lol, dem oneslmfao off at Scorpzz u sick f*ck u

this dint even happen to me but f*ck it im telling it same way. my mate comes downstairs on xmas day to see 2 presents from his mum so he bare happy. Opens em now..... 6 pack of lilt and one of them biscuit tins biggrin.gif i was laughing for time when he told me
SDADSLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this dint even happen to me but f*ck it im telling it same way. my mate comes downstairs on xmas day to see 2 presents from his mum so he bare happy. Opens em now..... 6 pack of lilt and one of them biscuit tins biggrin.gif i was laughing for time when he told me
You think this is bad....My boy got L plates last christmas!!!!I laugh about this now, im tryna be quite right now cos im at his yard now!!!Anyway my man dont get no xmas dinner nada, may bring him to mummys (grans) tomo

lol sick.
hahaha