Nas album cover for N.I.G.G.E.R?

Afroman

Allow the hype in this thread fellas. Im yet to actually hear a sh*t Nas album. All of em were of standard, even Nostradamus had a few bangers on it. Probably the most consistant rapper alive.
hip hop is dead was awful imo
downloaded it, cudnt be bothered listen to itjust went straight into the recycle bin

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow the hype in this thread fellas. Im yet to actually hear a sh*t Nas album. All of em were of standard, even Nostradamus had a few bangers on it. Probably the most consistant rapper alive.
laziest rapper alive i know wat big ron will say about him if this album is not up to scratch
biggrin.gif:D Please explain why hes lazy, I dont get it. If you look at every single one of his album, then look at the date in which they were released, youll see that ALL his albums matches the mood and gneral consensus and direction hip hop as a genre, was moving in.Joel C, I do actually take your point, Hip Hop Is Dead was awful lol

laziest rapper alive i know wat big ron will say about him if this album is not up to scratch
biggrin.gif:D Please explain why hes lazy, I dont get it. If you look at every single one of his album, then look at the date in which they were released, youll see that ALL his albums matches the mood and gneral consensus and direction hip hop as a genre, was moving in.Joel C, I do actually take your point, Hip Hop Is Dead was awful lol
because hes capable of more, obv noone is expecting him to reach the heights of his debut again (those that rate his debut as his best work) but like most rappers he seems to just be filling contractual obligations,reading his bars into the mic wearing a mink coat over the swaggest beat money can buy. he can do wat he likes as far as im concerned hes done enough but i dnt really look forward to his stuff expecting to hear anything special. thats why i hope with this controversial album title there is actually a concept that justifies it,but like i say im not expecting much.also i think thats were some of his albums have gone wrong by trying to follow the general consensus of hiphop,dumbing himself down essentiallty

He will sell alot, just because of the hype about the title
dunno u know, cuz i think white people will be more hesitant to pick up a cd that has Nigger in big writing written on it and also, parents of young black males who like hip hop may not let there child buy it with a title like that

He will sell alot, just because of the hype about the title
dunno u know, cuz i think white people will be more hesitant to pick up a cd that has Nigger in big writing written on it and also, parents of young black males who like hip hop may not let there child buy it with a title like that
even more white people will buyits gunna start a nigger frenzy

because hes capable of more, obv noone is expecting him to reach the heights of his debut again (those that rate his debut as his best work) but like most rappers he seems to just be filling contractual obligations,reading his bars into the mic wearing a mink coat over the swaggest beat money can buy. he can do wat he likes as far as im concerned hes done enough but i dnt really look forward to his stuff expecting to hear anything special. thats why i hope with this controversial album title there is actually a concept that justifies it,but like i say im not expecting much.also i think thats were some of his albums have gone wrong by trying to follow the general consensus of hiphop,dumbing himself down essentiallty
Nar, I agree with you :D Just wanted to see if the reason people not liking him now are valid, and people are not just saying it because they feel they have to.But yea, good points still. Nevertheless Nas >>>>>>>>>> Jay Z

Nas = G.O.A.T.
LMAO @ getting carried away. NEVER the greatest. Top 10 selected, probably.
BEHAVE YOURSELF
Where would you say he is, in the pecking order?
Its like you hesistated to say he was top 10, when he's in a group of men that are the elite of hip hop. Elite, as in not top 10 but one of best to have ever drawn breath and dleivered a 32.

Nas = G.O.A.T.
BEHAVE YOURSELF
Its like you hesistated to say he was top 10, when he's in a group of men that are the elite of hip hop. Elite, as in not top 10 but one of best to have ever drawn breath and dleivered a 32.
Nar, defo top top but my apparent hesisation was just to indicate that I think hes at the lower end of the ten. Big L, Biggie, Eminem, Mos Def, Phareo Monche, Andre 3000 are all better than him. Thats off the top of my head so im sure I could think of one or two more if I tried. Dont get me wrong though, he is one of the greatest ever.

Nas = G.O.A.T.
BEHAVE YOURSELF
Nar, defo top top but my apparent hesisation was just to indicate that I think hes at the lower end of the ten. Big L, Biggie, Eminem, Mos Def, Phareo Monche, Andre 3000 are all better than him. Thats off the top of my head so im sure I could think of one or two more if I tried. Dont get me wrong though, he is one of the greatest ever.
biggrin.gif