just bought a new iPhone pay as u go...

j-k

Its on o2 with genie sims u get free internet but its wifi anyway so it doesnt matter u can use it in pretty much most places as long as theres a server nearby. It seems pretty sick to be honest its easy to use but its gunna be long tryna txt and ring ppl when im pissed up lol. f*ck it anyway u only live once and money is there to be spent it would of got blown on junk if not this lol.

What network though? O2?I'd rather have it on contract to be honest, couldn't be dealing with pay as you go after I've been on contract for so long.
pay as you go>>>>contract
Never that. Flext 35. £180 worth of credit and 10,000 offpeak minutes every month.
+ unlimited landline calls.

PAYG > Contract for me.£10 a month on my PAYG 02 gives me 300 free texts.I never ring anyone anyway, so when the months out and I've used like 200 texts of the 300 I still got £10 credit left, which lasts about another 6 weeks.. then just repeat the cycle.

no friend motherf*ckers

lol@being on PAUG if you are over 21
Stupid statement.
true storiesim on pay as you go and im quite confident i have more minutes at my disposal then most people with contract phones that have the latest phone with no minutes and ONLY call people on t mobile (the sufferers network) and dont get me started on people that have TWO phones which is DUMB (i have two at the moment but thats cos the 3 network is sh*t when it comes to phones so im looking to switch so when the credit on 3 is done im changing)

What network though? O2?I'd rather have it on contract to be honest, couldn't be dealing with pay as you go after I've been on contract for so long.
Never that. Flext 35. £180 worth of credit and 10,000 offpeak minutes every month.
You peeps need to bring me in on this price plan still, it sounds DECENT!!Im still walkin around with two phones, one being the old free-time 121 used to do with 3000mins off-peak, n the other is my 3 with 500 any time/network. I think its time to let go of the freetime still, ive been holdin onto it as it was a BIG price plan back in the day, but bbbboooyyy t-mobs havent got things on lock anymore too many peeps on foreign networks biggrin.gifNo topic hi-jack :D

all these phones are marketed in such a way that everyone with a phone thinks they have the best deal for THEM but are you the best person for the deal cos having a contract is bless i guess but me personally i hate bills if i cant pay for something out right i tend to not go for it be it with phones or cars or whatever and in this case pay as you go £25 on the 3 network and i got 500 voice calling minutes and its the same to any network cant remember ever caring about what network such and such is on when i started rollin with 3.however having a phone that costs such money on pay as you go is a bit nuts still but im assuming that most people that go on pay as you go dont get insurance and thats why i think thats long cos if its contract you can get insurance with it, besides i hate having to call up the network help desk if i got a query about bills etc admin staff end up being some fool that cant speak english and this happens with pay as you go to but i have less reason to call them cos i dont have bills from them.

Some man are only pissed cos they cant get past the credit checks still.
lmfao real talk there stilli wont lie my new house had some sh*t credit and i was pissed when i broke my phone and had no phone for a couple days but i reckon it was a blessin still just feels good to know i dont get much mail from companies asking for money.

Im cool with my ipod touch
Not that I'm disputing the iPhone is sh*t (at the moment)...but comparing the ipod touch to the iphone doesnt make any sense...YES they look identical....BUT one is soley an mp3/vid player and the other is a combined phone, camera and mp3 player, amongst other stuff.If people are looking at the iphone for their next mobile and it doesnt meet their expectations I doubt they'll then opt for an ipod touch, which essentially is JUST a mp3 player... wheres the logic in that?You would most likely look for another phone.

You peeps need to bring me in on this price plan still, it sounds DECENT!!Im still walkin around with two phones, one being the old free-time 121 used to do with 3000mins off-peak, n the other is my 3 with 500 any time/network. I think its time to let go of the freetime still, ive been holdin onto it as it was a BIG price plan back in the day, but bbbboooyyy t-mobs havent got things on lock anymore too many peeps on foreign networks biggrin.gifNo topic hi-jack :D
It was a special offer that t-mobile were doing in Summer. Thery're always doing all kinds of craziness but that's only if you get your contract directly from them RATHER than through a phone shop.