Miss Jay

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the exposure topic... jlovely and dips are the only respectable girls on the forum...please. (no sendage girls). Tryna say the rest come like hoes kmt.
You're absolutely right.Oh wait...
smh I am not a hoe thankyou very much.
Define wat a hoe is den...
A person who feels no way f*cking/sucking randoms.
So your calling Smaddy, Serious, Kurious hoes.......?

Just read the exposure topic... jlovely and dips are the only respectable girls on the forum...please. (no sendage girls). Tryna say the rest come like hoes kmt.
deep

If you re-read my previous post you will see that i have called no one a hoe... i have infact tried to defend the other females. SMH. Men.

thing iswhat erin done wasnt hoeishi doubt many girls on here are hoeish(going by soca's definition)
I didnt say she was a hoe... maybe i phrased it wrong. Just because certin users talk about sex they are not respectable... I will never understand the males of this forum anyway... because even before i lost my v i was classed as a hoe in denial anyway...so say as u pls.

wait wait waittryna draw down a chick from the internet to have a 3some with sending a stranger youve never met before vids and pics of you sexing and sh*tand AND linking younger boys from the internet for sexis not hoeish then i dont know what isim truley stumped at anyone who doesnt think seriouss is a sorelike really id like to meet your girl/mum/sister and see how she goes on

wait wait waittryna draw down a chick from the internet to have a 3some with sending a stranger youve never met before vids and pics of you sexing and sh*tand AND linking younger boys from the internet for sexis not hoeish then i dont know what isim truley stumped at anyone who doesnt think seriouss is a sorelike really id like to meet your girl/mum/sister and see how she goes on
Hmmm... didn't know that. Anyhoo thats her buisness.

news to mewho u talkin about

All da gals on ere seem to go orn lyk dere famley tree.Fuk Nos Why.Dog Eat Dog.

85727qwYV_w.jpg

If you re-read my previous post you will see that i have called no one a hoe... i have infact tried to defend the other females. SMH. Men.
Skeen u need to step your English game up den....

thing iswhat erin done wasnt hoeishi doubt many girls on here are hoeish(going by soca's definition)
I didnt say she was a hoe... maybe i phrased it wrong. Just because certin users talk about sex they are not respectable... I will never understand the males of this forum anyway... because even before i lost my v i was classed as a hoe in denial anyway...so say as u pls.
lol pissedand ice i ws goin by soca's definition of what a hoe is.i swear erin didnt meet dat girl on here though

Thats what im saying, she needs some reality check, shes like what 26 now?Who is going to want to marry a chick who links youngers(compared to her age) of net?!