Miss Jay

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty her thing wasnt bad,it was just the victim of kicking someone while they are down for entertainment.Like blood-thirsty hounds while other stood by and watch the mauling is how I would describe it. We all know she was a freak and as much as no one wants their private sex life on net unless they are making money from it, it would have blown over.She may have got references to it on many occasions but it wouldnt be anywhere near Rsonist's abuse for child abusing, nor would it be on par with Ferity.This is what life must be like under the media spotlight when theres a scandal. Done told her to come and I'll give her free consultation on how to ride this (no pun's, this is serious talk (no pun again but I'm really being serious biggrin.gif)) out.Come back soon Seriouss, you will be sorely missed

miss jay might not even be real....if she is, shes linked with another forum member, so it was blatently all a set up.....keep wondering biggrin.gif

miss jay might not even be real....if she is, shes linked with another forum member, so it was blatently all a set up.....keep wondering biggrin.gif
?Sounds like theres more to the story
by the looks of it there is but i wont bait it for now until theres developments....