Miss Jay

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on now.. how many of those people who signed up to view the thread hactually posted...was pointless still. just got the numbers up but they'll go straight back down when swift and blade clean up the members
not reli trui signed up to view the grim thread cuz the board was privatehere i am 2500posts later....

Final thought: Erin can be a nice person, but she's regretting what she's done now. I kind of want to hear what she has to say for herself but if I know her she isn't coming back at all.So the whole Vip2/real life era has another chapter and its done.Come back to say wha gwan this is how sh*t goes down.

i would just like to say that i still think serious is a nice personim not saying this cos i want to sweet her up and SEEM like im safe so she thinks im an allie and i can bang it as my levels of chicks is STUPID HELLA HIGH so its not that and im being truthful.serious has been exposed and the keyword is exposed she aint done nothing every girl you man KNOW have done you have just seen it thats all and nuff of you are like WOW but its this kinda reality shock that you man are getting now that man has been living with for years.i wouldnt wifey her but she knows that but i wouldnt take her for a mook either she is still erin to me and lets not go on like certain man aint dropped WIFEY BARS to bed erin and still aint got a new years text yet. (you guys are out there and mostly in the grim threads and erins thread) remember when sh*t got out bout messy? well look at her NOW and look at the people that were talking on her.STILL HERE WITH NOT A GRIM TO PISS IN.just part of a womans life cycle to be a bit hoeish i doubt she will be like this when she is the same age as our parents as she has been there done that.HOWEVER some mans parents ARE going on like this now and coming from me you know thats true.

i would just like to say that i still think serious is a nice personim not saying this cos i want to sweet her up and SEEM like im safe so she thinks im an allie and i can bang it as my levels of chicks is STUPID HELLA HIGH so its not that and im being truthful.serious has been exposed and the keyword is exposed she aint done nothing every girl you man KNOW have done you have just seen it thats all and nuff of you are like WOW but its this kinda reality shock that you man are getting now that man has been living with for years.i wouldnt wifey her but she knows that but i wouldnt take her for a mook either she is still erin to me and lets not go on like certain man aint dropped WIFEY BARS to bed erin and still aint got a new years text yet. (you guys are out there and mostly in the grim threads and erins thread) remember when sh*t got out bout messy? well look at her NOW and look at the people that were talking on her.STILL HERE WITH NOT A GRIM TO PISS IN.just part of a womans life cycle to be a bit hoeish i doubt she will be like this when she is the same age as our parents as she has been there done that.HOWEVER some mans parents ARE going on like this now and coming from me you know thats true.
biggrin.gifYou care too much.