Meeting the other halfs family..

Cipher

So...Any awkward moments meetin your other halves parents for the first time? They like you, dislike you?Other day I was at my girls uncles house...n we was all eatin n sh*t...then outta nowhere, man just drops.."So, what plans have you got for my neice?"I was like....biggrin.gifIt werrent that awkward or anythin cuz well, he knows what I had planned anyway...but he wa slike "marriage? starting a family?" ....I was just like, yea, them two, then tried to busy myself with the chicken on my plate....could have been ugly though...So, you got any dodgy experiances..?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just before me and my girl got together she invited me over one sunny day, i thought it would just be her mum n bro there.but it turns out 4 of her aunts and there partners were there, her grandparents were there and 8 cousins younger and older.that was daunting enough you no when u walk in and everyone is looking at you, but to top it off her grandad brought there dog over and i am f*cking petrified of dogs and it was moving to me nuff so that made it worse._________>>>>driving blindfolded>>>walking through harlem in a KKK suit>>>>>meeting 15+ members of your chicks family for the first time while running shook of a pet

The first time I met my exe's family...Mum - loved me. Thought she was gonna ask me to marry her daughter there and thenDad - The FIRST thing man said to me. FIRST THING AS I WALKED THROUGH HIS DOOR "my shotgun is being cleaned this weekend"."Younger" brother - liked me..we kinda related. Plus he smoked weed and I think he liked the idea of knowing a real life black personOlder brother - smarmy prick...I kinda told him I hated his gutswas a memorable evening..yes..memorable.

yea was all good,never really had to do the meet the parents thing, since my mum and her mum knew each other already. Mum loved me so i had no problems thereBut then...she wanted me to meet the rest of her family....so she persuaded me to go to her mums sisters birthday (her aunt) held at the aunts house....I was kinda nervous boi...her mums family is mostly from Sri Lanka...so you can imagine how nervous I was feeling...but her family was all good..cracked a few jokes with her family members...was a good night

The first time I met my exe's family...Mum - loved me. Thought she was gonna ask me to marry her daughter there and thenDad - The FIRST thing man said to me. FIRST THING AS I WALKED THROUGH HIS DOOR "my shotgun is being cleaned this weekend"."Younger" brother - liked me..we kinda related. Plus he smoked weed and I think he liked the idea of knowing a real life black personOlder brother - smarmy prick...I kinda told him I hated his gutswas a memorable evening..yes..memorable.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just before me and my girl got together she invited me over one sunny day, i thought it would just be her mum n bro there.but it turns out 4 of her aunts and there partners were there, her grandparents were there and 8 cousins younger and older.that was daunting enough you no when u walk in and everyone is looking at you, but to top it off her grandad brought there dog over and i am f*cking petrified of dogs and it was moving to me nuff so that made it worse._________>>>>driving blindfolded>>>walking through harlem in a KKK suit>>>>>meeting 15+ members of your chicks family for the first time while running shook of a pet
biggrin.gif:D:D

met n ex's fammum loved me, lil bro knew i wud beat the sh*t out of him if he sed sumin 2 me, dad jus ignored methey even took me out 2 dinner a few timesmet wiv her aunts aswell in pizza hut.the key 2 sucessdress nice, keep smiling, keep ur mouth shut, but answer wen spoken 2 n make conversation.

My girl used to tell me alot about her mum and step dad before I actually met them, not good things either so I used to decline all meetings with them or dinner at their house because I knew the situation would be uncomfortable and after my ex I vowed to do what I want from now on.So me and my girl were in bed 1 day, I think Eastenders had just finished and the doorbell rings.We wernt expecting anyone.She answered it and comes back saying "Its mum"I said "Has something happened?"She said "No, theyve just come to visit"Im sitting in bed naked and wondering what the hell is going on.My girl said shes gona get rid of them, so she went downstairs to talk to them.I hear her scream on the stairs cos obviously the step dad just pushed past her.So im getting dressed now fuming at this mans audacity and I come out the room on some "WHAT THE f*ck?" vibeMans standing there with his arms crossed.So we get into a full scale argument basically, the mum and the 2 little kids came up the stairs afterwards and he's lucky his 2 little ones were there cos I woulda sparked him.Just b4 this incident my girl was at her mums and she left crying cos they had some MINOR disagreement and he screamed at her to get the f*ck out of his house.So imagine me sitting in bed and THIS MAN comes to the yard on some "SURPRISE" sh*t likes its all happy families, man f*ck that.1st and last time I seen them in over 5 years lol.

Always got on with them only bad time was when asked how much certain items of clothing cost me that I had on at the time. I just didn't like that I'd say the jacket cost me £185 then get the "oooo that's alot" type of reaction.Yet to meet my girlfriends parents, but that will all be sorted out when I get home. Just want to make the right impression on her.

when i met my mans mum, i was kinda scared, because i havent really done the whole met the family thing, but we got along quiet well, and he ducked out and just left us there!!!we was having some big convo and bussing some jokes by the time he got back...lolnow when i see his mum its nothing were cool, she was showing me how to season food the other day biggrin.gif:D

Greek ex, Her mum was bless with me.Her dad threatened me when we first met.Haven't met my chicks mum yet, but I will not be meeting her dad unless its a marriage ting in the future (but doubt it) as he still thinks shes a virgin (shades of what Rimac will think of his daughter when a Ashley is macking her)

Greek ex, Her mum was bless with me.Her dad threatened me when we first met.Haven't met my chicks mum yet, but I will not be meeting her dad unless its a marriage ting in the future (but doubt it) as he still thinks shes a virgin (shades of what Rimac will think of his daughter when a Ashley is macking her)
lol.I thought your girl now WAS the greek one..mehwhat the dad say to you?My ex girls dad never called me by name, it was always "nigga". With some dirty look.

lol.I thought your girl now WAS the greek one..mehwhat the dad say to you?My ex girls dad never called me by name, it was always "nigga". With some dirty look.
No, my chick is not greek, she is something else.He said if I hurt her physically or emotionally, I will be running............

My ex girls dad never called me by name, it was always "nigga". With some dirty look.
Youre lying lol
Nah I aint.He hated me and my friend, thought we thought we were some big time shottas or something and he heard us say it, so one day he said to me "so thats what you want to be called then?"Never vr called me matthew except like..once since then..and itwas because of somethign serious.

No, my chick is not greek, she is something else.He said if I hurt her physically or emotionally, I will be running............
Oh thats fair enough lol. I thought it was just a flat out threat like "ill killl you son of a bitch!" lol..

Oh thats fair enough lol. I thought it was just a flat out threat like "ill killl you son of a bitch!" lol..
Nope, though I would have thought this from a greek family.

my dad did threaten my ex bf doe.... the only one other then my current that he met.....you only meet daddy if your good enough.... and the 1st dude what met daddy...it wasnt by choice, mum told him to come 2 my house without me knowing!!!!but when my current and my daddy met..it went surprising well biggrin.gif