MANDEM EARN YOUR RIGHTS.

CRLS AGAIN

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She was legal when I dealt with it fam.and went to the same school as the other one which would've made you in the same year as her.so na
It's her, I am sure...Meera or something along those lines right?
lmfao you went thing whats the name of that eediat schoolf*ckinarghh i can't rememberHOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THE FIRST CHICK?TRUE-SAY SHE WAS A GEEEK IN SCHOOL APPARENTLYIN THE SAME YEAR AS-WELLMICKEY YOU WERE RIGHT*the internet is REAL**logs off*

She was legal when I dealt with it fam.and went to the same school as the other one which would've made you in the same year as her.so na
It's her, I am sure...Meera or something along those lines right?
lmfao you went thing whats the name of that eediat schoolf*ckinarghh i can't rememberHOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THE FIRST CHICK?TRUE-SAY SHE WAS A GEEEK IN SCHOOL APPARENTLYIN THE SAME YEAR AS-WELLMICKEY YOU WERE RIGHT*the internet is REAL**logs off*
Yeah top eediot batty man school, not gonna frontI got expelled from my first school a few months after starting, missed a year and started Valentines (where that girl goes)Dropped out year 10 but was allowed to do my exams at the school, which I failed anyway biggrin.gif BUT NOW I AM EERE LIKE THINKING HOW THE f*ck DOES ONE MISS OUT ON THAT ORIENTAL LOOKING TING, I WAS MADEMAN IN THAT SCHOOL AND NEVER CLOCKED THE POTENTIAL BUT TRUESAY I NEVER PAID MUCH ATTENTIONWORLDS A SMALL PLACE, PROB CROSSED PATHS WITH YOU A FEW TIMES STILL CARLOS...

wud love to take part (not really)but i dont send for the females apperance on hereunless they consider not moving to them as sendageand those that do send for them probly the same guys thats going on cam for them or wat have uso go figure*eats an apple*