ps3 gmaes

GT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps3 user here.360 >>> ps3
elaborate
360 has the better exclusives RIGHT NOW.With the exception of Fifa (who wants that) and COD4, which both run better on ps3, every multiplatform game thats worth mentionning either runs equally or better on the 360.Live is better than the PSN RIGHT NOW.If home reaches half of its potential, ingame xmb finally comes, developers start making use of the cell and sonys big hitters all come good then ps3 >>> 360.All of this looks likely considering...1) Home is looking f*cking amazing.2) XMB has been confirmed.3) EA, Criterion, Infinity Ward + Capcom are all making multiplatform games that are either just out, or due for release in the immediate future which have been developed on the ps3 as the main console.4) MGS, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain all loooking pretty nifty5) bluray has beaten hddvdand most importantly6) it looks as though the trend to build games for the 360 then port them to the ps3 has ended, as 90% of developers are either doing it the opposite way round (building games for the cell then porting them to 360) or building both games at the same time (like rockstar are with gta) so this means...NO MORE INFERIOR MULTIPLATFORM GAMES.

the is no ps3 games that can compete with bioshock, mass effect, halo, and gears of war
i'm not even gonna break out the ps3 exclus list for those unworthy opponents.
but if we are talking currentlythen there is absolutely no chance you can deny that 360 is better.but the ps3 DEFINATELY has much, much MUCH more potential than the 360and looks very likely to fulfill it this year, starting over the next few months...

i see what you're saying but i disagree with the peeps saying live>>psn, especially after the reasons that tthe 360 heads pulled out of their hats360 only have a couple exclusives (after 2 yrs) and that's their defence that 360>>ps3but by the end of this year (2 yrs since release)exclusives on ps3>>360soboy.and i don't like doing this whole console wars thing, but i can't stand fan boys that take lil kicks @ ps3 at any chance.

ps3 with home at fulfilled potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 + liveLets hope sony can reach the potential.
Lets hope = PS3 owner That is the difference with 360 and PS3, 360 guys ain't waiting for the big stuff we ain't hoping sh*t pops of I get were you PS3 guys are coming from doe, u paid all that money for potential so you have to back it, all im hearing is "wait for the exclusives" why should i wait ?A PS3 will get bought but not now there no point PS3 = Theo Wallcot, lets all hope money weren't wasted

ps3 with home at fulfilled potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 + liveLets hope sony can reach the potential.
Lets hope = PS3 owner That is the difference with 360 and PS3, 360 guys ain't waiting for the big stuff we ain't hoping sh*t pops of I get were you PS3 guys are coming from doe, u paid all that money for potential so you have to back it, all im hearing is "wait for the exclusives" why should i wait ?A PS3 will get bought but not now there no point PS3 = Theo Wallcot, lets all hope money weren't wasted
you 360 guys ain't waiting for ''big stuff'' because there isn't anything else that the 360 can offer. times up for you and your buddies, pal.08 = all about ps3

I ain't sitting around waiting for nothing. Enjoying my PS3 all day. 360 users are sat around biting their nails hopin that red ring don't come up so seccleeeeeee.

Lets be honest now, PS3 users are laugh at us paying £40 for live, of course we would love for it to be free but to have a steady service you have to pay for it, (£3 a month the way i see it) I see PS3 users laughing at 360 users for paying for this (Not saying you man) but hang tight all the PS3 users that spent 5 bills on their console for a console with no top games. To be honest, the average Joe would rather pay for a 360 and live as its much easier to use.PS3 users are saying they would rather pay £40 for another game but to be honest the 360 lads would spend £200 less on a PS3 which is 5 Years of online gaming with Live. 40gb but lets be honest now, most people are buying the PS3 for games like MGS, FF and others so the cheap PS3 is much more efficent. People saying they have never considered buying a 360 instantly = fanboys 'cause there is no way i could allow myself letting 360 heads talking about the new pro when ive never touched it yet.Soon enough PSN will have to be a yearly subscription 'cause they run on dedicated servers and theres no money comming in to keep them online, i reckon in 2 years time, Sony will make it like this.

this post is a load of bullshit, let me break it down

Lets be honest now, PS3 users are laugh at us paying £40 for live, of course we would love for it to be free but to have a steady service you have to pay for it, (£3 a month the way i see it) I see PS3 users laughing at 360 users for paying for this (Not saying you man) but hang tight all the PS3 users that spent 5 bills on their console for a console with no top games. To be honest, the average Joe would rather pay for a 360 and live as its much easier to use. 5 bills well spent, obviously there's the multiplatform games which were out so i dunno where you're getting this 'no top games' business from, like say there were any exclusives out for 360 when it first came outPS3 users are saying they would rather pay £40 for another game but to be honest the 360 lads would spend £200 less on a PS3 which is 5 Years of online gaming with Live.in 5 years 360 = decline, therefore your point = invalid plus i'd rather spend an extra 200 for a console that has more potential40gb but lets be honest now, most people are buying the PS3 for games like MGS, FF and others so the cheap PS3 is much more efficent.Your point is? People saying they have never considered buying a 360 instantly = fanboys 'cause there is no way i could allow myself letting 360 heads talking about the new pro when ive never touched it yet.You see this comment here is why you're the pinnacle of FANBOYS, how can you even say something so stupid is beyond my comprehension...anyway from when I started hearing rumours about PS3 coming out I knew straight away that I was gonna cop one and nothing else, I never once thought about copping a 360 because there's nothing that it offers to me besides halo 3. All my favourite games are coming out on PS3, all my bredrins waited to cop PS3s too, so why would I waste mymoney on a 360, getting one is completely out of the question.Soon enough PSN will have to be a yearly subscription 'cause they run on dedicated servers and theres no money comming in to keep them online, i reckon in 2 years time, Sony will make it like this. LAUGH MY f*ckING LIFE OFF @ sony not having money to keep the servers online as if PS3 is the only thing they sell and as if PS3 sales didn't start picking up this year spud yourself for me init. As for the point about it becoming a yearly subscription just remember how many years was PS2 online free for? and even if we started paying it we'll just be getting bumped as much as you lot are, lmao
and I'll leave you with something to think about,who's gonna buy a 360 this year?answer that truthfullythen answer thiswho's gonna buy a PS3 this year?

Lmfao @ Scorpz deading himselfSony don't make the severs cuzMultiplatform games are not top games. Ima fan boy yet, already said im getting a PS3 biggrin.gif Go back on RWD, i always said PS3 will come out on top.Where you said point is, was linking up with the other sections, you lot laugh at us paying £40 for better online service, yet the real guys are going to buy the same console for you for £200 less. You man paid £200 for potential, now thats the definition of getting bumped.End of the day Having both consoles >>>>>>>> Being a fanboy of one.However, PS3 warrents no hype whatso ever till one of the big boy lands (GT5) i think.

Lmfao @ Scorpz deading himselfSony don't make the severs cuzMultiplatform games are not top games. Ima fan boy yet, already said im getting a PS3 biggrin.gif Go back on RWD, i always said PS3 will come out on top.Where you said point is, was linking up with the other sections, you lot laugh at us paying £40 for better online service, yet the real guys are going to buy the same console for you for £200 less. You man paid £200 for potential, now thats the definition of getting bumped.End of the day Having both consoles >>>>>>>> Being a fanboy of one.However, PS3 warrents no hype whatso ever till one of the big boy lands (GT5) i think.
sonygame companiescommunitieswhateverthey ain't gonna make peeps pay. so boy. even if they do, we'll be getting bumped as much as 360 peeps.i paid 200 jib extra, because i didn't wanna wait for the price to go down, sue me but it's an investment that will work out well in the long run so there's no way that i've gone wrong, especially seeing as my ps2s broken so i needed backwards compat.i still get PSN free for the years to come, while on the other hand live owners must pay.360 warrented no hype until halo 3 came out, now that it's come and gone what other ''TOP GAMES'' does it have to offer.good day sir.

Low all this the fact 360 owners all wanted a PS3 from day one but just wouldn't cuz of the price says it all. You think you man have saved money n sh*t by waiting but no, u also paid ur 300 for ur 360 and who needs 2 games consoles really. I went straight for the best console there is.

Quick question:(i) How many people own a ps3 and are thinking of buying a 360 in the future?(ii) How many people own a 360 and are thinking of buying a ps3 in the future?I dunno why people argue about it...
People with 360's answer the f*cking question cos at the end of the day we all know 75% of you man are planning on getting a ps3 at some point.Drop the bullshit.At the end of the day you man can hype but Ps3>>360

Quick question:(i) How many people own a ps3 and are thinking of buying a 360 in the future?(ii) How many people own a 360 and are thinking of buying a ps3 in the future?I dunno why people argue about it...
People with 360's answer the f*cking question cos at the end of the day we all know 75% of you man are planning on getting a ps3 at some point.Drop the bullshit.At the end of the day you man can hype but Ps3>>360
theres only 1 reason y i got a ps3 & thats tru my tight bredrin got 1

LOL at all this, pathetic.I swear someone on here recently bought a ps3, went shop to buy a game and nothing was worth purchasing so man went home.But anywaylike most 360 owners im getting a ps3, Best of both worldsHaving both consoles > __________Dead all the hype.