Timbaland - "yh ill make your divas a track in exchange for THE JUICE"

Admin.

timbo is swag for using steriodstyler perry is jus a battyman
Swag for what ??
cant he just work outnah he jus wants to be hench
lol, yeah you can but prob wants to get bigger and stronger faster, why wait 3 years when you can get it in 1
why buy food when i can just steal it.... now if everyone thought like that biggrin.gif

timbo is swag for using steriodstyler perry is jus a battyman
Swag for what ??
cant he just work outnah he jus wants to be hench
lol, yeah you can but prob wants to get bigger and stronger faster, why wait 3 years when you can get it in 1
why buy food when i can just steal it.... now if everyone thought like that biggrin.gif
Why drive when you can walk, etc......You cant just think if you will eat enough you will get the size that you want, doesnt work like that

That's why they call wwe sports entertainment, because if they tried to claim it was an actual sport they'd all have to take drugs tests. And smh@ timbaland, he don't even look good, just got really wide - he still got that f*ck off belly on him.

That's why they call wwe sports entertainment, because if they tried to claim it was an actual sport they'd all have to take drugs tests. And smh@ timbaland, he don't even look good, just got really wide - he still got that f*ck off belly on him.
They have drug tests in WWE, look what happened to Randy OrtonWhat about NFL, MLB, Athletics etc

They have drug tests in WWE, look what happened to Randy OrtonWhat about NFL, MLB, Athletics etc
do they? okay, i didn't know that.

Mary J probably used Arginine which is often mixed in HGH drugs, you can buy it from Holland & Barrat. Dunno if it helps with Anti ageing. My friend used HGH orally to get bigger, it is an amino acid that is meant to help with muscle growth. he got bigger because he went gym everyday, not coz he took pills IMO.i have no idea what i am on about...

Mary J probably used Arginine which is often mixed in HGH drugs, you can buy it from Holland & Barrat. Dunno if it helps with Anti ageing. My friend used HGH orally to get bigger, it is an amino acid that is meant to help with muscle growth. he got bigger because he went gym everyday, not coz he took pills IMO.i have no idea what i am on about...
lol no you dont, HGH dont come in oral form