CHRIS ROCK INTERVIEW, TALKS ABOUT EDDIE MURPHY, KIDS.....

pyrouk

http://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/int...w_details/id/29Do you think heâs still got what it takes to be a great stand-up comedian?Yeah, I think he`d be great at it. People see Eddie Murphy now, but they forget about the Eddie Murphy back in the day; in the leather suits with the bodyguardsâ the Elvis-like figure that he was. And even now, heâs still hilarious. I go to his house to watch big fights sometimes, and you might have Keenan [Wayans] and Cedric [the Entertainer] there as well, and Eddie will still be funnier than everybody.DUNNO MAN EDDIE DONT SEEM AS FUNNY AS HE USED TO BE 21ST CENTURY CHARLIE MURPHY>>>>>21ST CENTRURY EDDIE MURPHY

you got a straight download link for this and the idris elba onedont seem to work for me on the stream and when i click download goes straight to the homepage

Bill CosbyRichard PryorEddie MurphyChris RockTop 4 selected
hmmmi would normally agreebut i hesitate to include eddie murphy in thathe did a couple of stand ups which were great, but that was itthe others did that consistently over a long(er) period of time
Im only talking about stand up comedy, not acting or anything

hmmmi would normally agreebut i hesitate to include eddie murphy in thathe did a couple of stand ups which were great, but that was itthe others did that consistently over a long(er) period of time
i knowso was i. i feel like he could of done stand up for alot longer than he did

i knowso was i. i feel like he could of done stand up for alot longer than he did
I think he got his big break after the last show, so prob had no need.But na, the 2 he done are classics.