FAO Mixed race people dem

BLACK VICTIM

Do you think about if you have a child with a white person your kid could be basically white, I know most mixed race people have white mums and black dads, so when you grow up without a dad you have no black influence and only learn blackness from friends/street. I'm a light mixed race so my kid would look white if I impregnate a white ting, but I like black females more anyway and can't see myself marrying into white.It seems like a stupid thing to be worrying about, if you love someone you love them, you have a kid and you'll love it regardless, but it is still something I have thought about. Being raised by a single black mum and all my family being black, having a white child would seem wierd.Opinions?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

My dad is mixed and my mum is white so I am THAT child! lolBut, my dad was always around so he taught me about his culture. I do think it is important though, even if the couple don't stay together a child should always know about their roots.

Thats raised a good point. The next generation of kids rests on all these people having mixed race yutes.You bastards better remember your Black otherwise we're gonna be extinctLook at the African girls you will lash topic and grow to love them. Repeat to yourself "My my my, what a beautiful Black woman that is"Even the bald ones and ones with dry knees

Thats raised a good point. The next generation of kids rests on all these people having mixed race yutes.You bastards better remember your Black otherwise we're gonna be extinctLook at the African girls you will lash topic and grow to love them. Repeat to yourself "My my my, what a beautiful Black woman that is"Even the bald ones and ones with dry knees
Funny biggrin.gif , but true... :D You man remember you better not dilute us with your craving for white gash :D

lol.Black will come back around.

lol *claps*

lol.Black will come back around.
If these mixed race kids start having White babies we have to do the double on them just to get back to 3/4 Black. Like I said, mixed boys choose wisely.

Guest Seriouss
im not even tryna start suttin here but i really really really really dnt want any mix raced children. never lookin to have a white baby mum. EVER.
*Plans to have Mikeys baby just to spite him*

You might think your kid will be black at heart but all the quarter caste people I know see themselves as white, you can't even really tell, you just look at them and think "I know she/he has some black in them"
Its just easier to forget having the 3/4 White. Its so much easier on the kid for it to be mainly Black.[suge Kinght] Do it for the kiiiids [suge Knight]

Funny biggrin.gif , but true... :D You man remember you better not dilute us with your craving for white gash :D