FAO Mixed race people dem

BLACK VICTIM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even tryna start suttin here but i really really really really dnt want any mix raced children. never lookin to have a white baby mum. EVER.
*Plans to have Mikeys baby just to spite him*
swear u been screaming ur mix race this whole topic. see wot i mean, bare confusion...
lol, was gonna say that but I though nah...Still, Serious is ..white though really?.

The colour of my child is irrelevant if it's with a women I love.
well putagree with this point 100%as the say "love conquers all"
LIESgenerations of black people hooked up in the Carribean for me to be alive... allow going and messing up the chain by getting with any colour[angryafrican] LOVE WHAT?! [/angryafrican]

Humans have populated this planet 4 god knows how many years, and the colour thing STILL matters.... tut tut tut. (stevie wonder) Its a shame (stevie wonder)
It's culture also
Its more culture than colour.Amd I swear it was Detroit Spinners that sung Its A Shame? So you was wrong on both counts.

I'm mixed raceMy kids will be at least half black but if i marry a white women then we'll have to do some negotiatingI will standardly find a mixed race girl to produce a juniour rix.
Reminds me of Maury the other day, some white couple with a blatently mixed race baby, the lady told the man she has mexican in her family and he believed it, this kid had an afro ffs lol

The colour of my child is irrelevant if it's with a women I love.
well putagree with this point 100%as the say "love conquers all"
LIESgenerations of black people hooked up in the Carribean for me to be alive... allow going and messing up the chain by getting with any colour[angryafrican] LOVE WHAT?! [/angryafrican]
i know what your saying, of course i prefer my own racebut then if sum1 is in love and wants kids with another race..and i mean "real" love...then who can tell him/her anything

what a topic....my dads black and my moms mixed.... but i am light offhowever my kids turn out wont matter, because they are MY kids... but they WILL KNOW whats what in terms of culture
Your only saying that 'cause you KNOW your gonna have a White kid
i have fear

I'm mixed raceMy kids will be at least half black but if i marry a white women then we'll have to do some negotiatingI will standardly find a mixed race girl to produce a juniour rix.
surely they will only b at least half if u breed a chick whos at least half?
Yeh that's why i'm saying i'll find a mixed race girl

i'm looking for a half chinese half indian guy stilllets really shake things up
biggrin.gif girls and their fashion babys
with names like:Girl: Shane'quaBoy:Marvin
you're wrong actually, their names would be Lil-Mz-Hypa and Kano, actuallyMarvin is so 1999, gosh get with the times mate

what a topic....my dads black and my moms mixed.... but i am light offhowever my kids turn out wont matter, because they are MY kids... but they WILL KNOW whats what in terms of culture
Your only saying that 'cause you KNOW your gonna have a White kid
i have fear
If you get with a white girl your kids could look more white than mxd.Happens sometimes when the bre is lightskin himself, my girls younger brother looks 1/4 cast more white, his dad is black but really fair.