H.N.I.C

Nola D

but im forced to perform speech napalm...very terrible album,my best tracks being genesis,diamond,wannabe thugs,cant complain,ybe,hnic,and a bout 6 others at least,most of the beats are very thorough,its difficult for me to not call this a classic album.....genesis in particular i can play over 1000 times in a row without noticing,for instance the beat is eerieheard about 4 tracks of hnic 2,nothing outstanding so far,still from the real thoughwas gunna make a mobb deep appreciation topic one day but then forgot still free prodigy,the captainn crunch dog,the sargeme and my dogs enjoy this

Genesis is most prob the most underrated beats ever.The eerie piano loop sounds like its straight off a black-and-white movie and the thumping drums fit like OJs glove before his wife died (I'm not implying he did it) From the way it builds up on the intro with the volume gradually rising, P enters the track with one of his trademark killer first lines that take over your ears and force your mind to take note of what he is saying.Gonna go home and listen to that tonight.

co sign, Genesis does something to my soul wen i listen to it man, that beat is haunting this album is a personal classic of mine.I hope he dont flop with HNIC 2 man, aint even listened to nuffin leaked so far, still enjoyin that return of the mac mixtape thing he dropped New york sh*t, stuck to you, & what's poppin dun were bad.

• 2 weeks later...

trust me hnic 2 is gunna be f*cking sick if these tracks im hearing are any thing to go buyprodigy is making that narcotic music right nowabc'syoung vet>>>>>>my world is empty without yousuperstarsstill slavesnew yitty...plus more tracks i aint heard b4 off the free p mixtape, and various other sources -evrything is firethis coming from a stan,but still R.I.P is killing it rite nowstay up

trust me hnic 2 is gunna be f*cking sick if these tracks im hearing are any thing to go buyprodigy is making that narcotic music right nowabc'syoung vet>>>>>>my world is empty without yousuperstarsstill slavesnew yitty...plus more tracks i aint heard b4 off the free p mixtape, and various other sources -evrything is firethis coming from a stan,but still R.I.P is killing it rite nowstay up
oi the video's to some of these tracks are doin it as well u know, dan the man, is a sick up & coming director.