Guns

Train

Im primarily addressing the LEGAL users and owners of guns, not your typical road guy, but if any typical road guy is prepared to answer, then thats cool aswell. Who here has ever used one for recreational purposes?What does it feel like holding and shooting one? Does it does it automatically make you feel a sense of power that you would otherwise never feel in a more mundane day to day lifestyle?Ive always been intrigued.

When i was growing up my stepdad had gun just sitting there in the house, but to me they were toys, he'd sit there firing at 10stacks of yellow pages and wood planks, or trying to fool me on bonfire night, running around the corner and firing blanks. i never saw it as a danger or a power thing.i've fired shotguns, but its anything, didnt feel a sense of power or anything. just a sense of pain because i wasnt resting the gun below my shoulder properly obviously resulting in it recoiling into my shoulder

to be honest i wouldnt been scared if someone my age from this country attempted to shoot methey'd proberly miss... shooting a gun isnt like playing time crisis
Aint there some guns that are designed so that a person can shoot it like Time Crisis. Like, they make em lighter, or less powerful. (My gun knowledge is slippin)Also, do you feel that its better if the youth were educated on the powers of a gun and the impact it may cause so they it MAY discourage them rom using them, or add an extra importance to gun, so the average roadman would see it as a MASSIVE thing to pick up a gun. Or do you think its better if people were to grow up thinking guns were just like any other object in that it can be used for dangerous purposes, but also has many other uses and like with anything else, is only dangerous when in the wrong hands?Dunno if that all made sense lol.

to be honest i wouldnt been scared if someone my age from this country attempted to shoot methey'd proberly miss... shooting a gun isnt like playing time crisis
this is true.. i was speaking to sum1 in the army and he said he would b more scared of sum1 throwin rocks at him on the street than being shot at by a gun. chance of missing by sum1 who aint got a clue is very very high.

this is true.. i was speaking to sum1 in the army and he said he would b more scared of sum1 throwin rocks at him on the street than being shot at by a gun. chance of missing by sum1 who aint got a clue is very very high.
Although i agree that most these guys on road can't and aint trained to shoot. I don't think id be cool as a cucumber if someone aimed one at me, ive only gotta think bout a couple weeks ago when that innocent guy was shot twice in the face for no reason, or the 2 guys in the willhill bookies who are in a critical condition. These guys aint always gonna miss enough for you to feel nothing.

Although i agree that most these guys on road can't and aint trained to shoot. I don't think id be cool as a cucumber if someone aimed one at me, ive only gotta think bout a couple weeks ago when that innocent guy was shot twice in the face for no reason, or the 2 guys in the willhill bookies who are in a critical condition. These guys aint always gonna miss enough for you to feel nothing.
true... all about range though.. both them incidents were most likely point blank or very close.. be 15-20 feet away and u stand alot better chance.

true... all about range though.. both them incidents were most likely point blank or very close.. be 15-20 feet away and u stand alot better chance.
Yea true they were close range. If they are further away and pointing a gun am still movin incase they decide to come a lil closer lol

Yea true they were close range. If they are further away and pointing a gun am still movin incase they decide to come a lil closer lol
lol defo i would b on my toes as soon as i spotted it.

Aint there some guns that are designed so that a person can shoot it like Time Crisis. Like, they make em lighter, or less powerful. (My gun knowledge is slippin)Also, do you feel that its better if the youth were educated on the powers of a gun and the impact it may cause so they it MAY discourage them rom using them, or add an extra importance to gun, so the average roadman would see it as a MASSIVE thing to pick up a gun. Or do you think its better if people were to grow up thinking guns were just like any other object in that it can be used for dangerous purposes, but also has many other uses and like with anything else, is only dangerous when in the wrong hands?Dunno if that all made sense lol.
i think its better that people just viewed guns like any other object that can do harm if used for that purposepeople can be killed with anythingthe amount of times police have asked me the question: "Do you have anything on your person you can use to do harm to myself or any other person"to which i reply"i can take my phone and batter you to death with it, but i guess you didnt mean that type of item"

i think its better that people just viewed guns like any other object that can do harm if used for that purposepeople can be killed with anythingthe amount of times police have asked me the question: "Do you have anything on your person you can use to do harm to myself or any other person"to which i reply"i can take my phone and batter you to death with it, but i guess you didnt mean that type of item"
LOL good point.
I should be shooting a hand gun soon aswell, but I hear its crap.
I would have thought the hand gun would have been the first port of call for a 'gun man' (couldnt think of anything else)