MEMORIES

nem kid

Ether is a very overrated diss.Bashy's Ether>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas' Ether
:plain face:d*ck HEAD.
LOL ur like the 48223092380th person to react that way.But forget the names, listen to the lyrics!
i have and your still a d*ckhead
Raah, bare hate boiEther reminds me of LL Cool J's response to Canibus, just random talking with only a few valid points.Quote the lyrics and let's discuss

LOL ur like the 48223092380th person to react that way.But forget the names, listen to the lyrics!
Raah, bare hate boiEther reminds me of LL Cool J's response to Canibus, just random talking with only a few valid points.Quote the lyrics and let's discuss
I WILLNOTLOSE

biggrin.gif Ether was too f*cking sickWhat makes it great is the way Nas went PERSONALWhat you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?Ne-gro pleaseYou no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat :D ThenAnd now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made itYou seem to be only concerned with dissing womenWere you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? :D ThenStarted cocking up my weapon, slowly loading up this ammoTo explode it on a camel, and his soldiers, I can handle :D

W0000000000000000T
one of my all time favorites, remeber seeing this for the first time on that old skool hiphop/rnb show on channel 4 "flava" who remebers that biggrin.gif
Hahaha, I remember that show!Before I had cable, that was pretty much my ONLY source for rap videos.I loved that sh*t, I used to stay up WAY past my bedtime to catch it.