Puerto Rico

Em Dott

Has anyone been here before?I want to go. I'm thinking of going with my girl sometime in the near future, but want to know what it's like. I also wanted to see what Cuba is saying, but I get parro for some reason becuase I keep thinking of how serious the military is out there, and if it's a mad place at all.

White slave owners raped the women & the mixed race youts wer perceived to be superior to the black slaves.... & so on & so on.I swr when I was at da airport the women at customs stared at my passport in disbelief that I was British as if i shouldnt be allowed to be "rich" becuase im full black.Puerto Rico is a totally different country though , dont be putt off. Im just putting forward my experiences. When I went 2 Brazil it was bless.

You have nothing to fear in Cuba.
You know, I was sure of this, but I tihnk I've watched too many films or programs about Castro.
I've been to the Dominican Republic which is probably similar. The Spanish carribean is beautiful but they are a bit racist towards dark skin people. They have some next caste system.
Hmmm. Now I was hoping it wouldn't be like this, because when I went Barcelona, this is the vibe I got. No direct racism, but blatent differential treatment towards black people.

You have nothing to fear in Cuba.
You know, I was sure of this, but I tihnk I've watched too many films or programs about Castro.
I've been to the Dominican Republic which is probably similar. The Spanish carribean is beautiful but they are a bit racist towards dark skin people. They have some next caste system.
Hmmm. Now I was hoping it wouldn't be like this, because when I went Barcelona, this is the vibe I got. No direct racism, but blatent differential treatment towards black people.
i work with bare spanish peoplethey are bait racists towards blacks(there is not one full black person in my workplace)

White slave owners raped the women & the mixed race youts wer perceived to be superior to the black slaves.... & so on & so on.I swr when I was at da airport the women at customs stared at my passport in disbelief that I was British as if i shouldnt be allowed to be "rich" becuase im full black.Puerto Rico is a totally different country though , dont be putt off. Im just putting forward my experiences. When I went 2 Brazil it was bless.
So that chick form heroes really dont like black ppl an i fort we were all the same SMH

Come like a f*cking history lesson.STFU about race. The places are fine.
^^^^ basically. imagine an australian tourist considering coming to london, and her friend telling her, "well about 30 kids were shot and stabbed last year so i dont think you should go". then make your decision wether you should go rico.

my mum went there this year for a cruisejust remember that puerto rico is part of america, so alot of people speak english. the people at customs will treat u like you're entering america, they wont be shocked that you're black because they'll prob think you're just african american anyway

^^^^ basically. imagine an australian tourist considering coming to london, and her friend telling her, "well about 30 kids were shot and stabbed last year so i dont think you should go". then make your decision wether you should go rico.
That is dumb. If you are told people are shot regularly on the streets of Colombia, you telling me you wouldn't think twice about going there? And this isn't really about race, however, if you are being treated badly becuase of your race, why would you want to go to a certain place where that happens? Whilst I enjoyed my trip to Barcelona, the way some Spaniards acted at times was disgusting, and got me really angry. It can detract from your holiday. I will think it over, and then decide what I'm doing.

Lol my girl went Cuba in the xmas holiday said some guy got jacked for his sweat band and one hotel got sieged and bare man where harrasing her.Probably ran a train on her and she didn't tell me.Cigars>>>>(no scarface fan)
LOL

That is dumb. If you are told people are shot regularly on the streets of Colombia, you telling me you wouldn't think twice about going there? And this isn't really about race, however, if you are being treated badly becuase of your race, why would you want to go to a certain place where that happens? Whilst I enjoyed my trip to Barcelona, the way some Spaniards acted at times was disgusting, and got me really angry. It can detract from your holiday. I will think it over, and then decide what I'm doing.
no its not dumb, bcos colombia is a more dangerous place..its a numbers game, they have that, they have drug wars and kidnappings, but you may NOT experience one racial incidence there, while you coudl in the US..so what happens then? tell all of your friends not to go NY cos the concierge and barman at the hotel were racist to you? everyone can experience racism in all countries. look at what hamilton went though..but im sure that wont stop many of you from going to spain this year. as gemma said, rico is a territory of the US.. theres nothing on your black face they havent seen b4 (no offense), but you can experience just as much racism there as you can in coventry. if ur going in the summer it will even be better

no its not dumb, bcos colombia is a more dangerous place..its a numbers game, they have that, they have drug wars and kidnappings, but you may NOT experience one racial incidence there, while you coudl in the US..so what happens then? tell none of your friends to go NY cos the concierge and barman at the hotel were racist to you? everyone can experience racism in all countries. look at what hamilton went though..but im sure that wont stop many of you from going to spain this year. as gemma said, rico is a territory of the US.. theres nothing on your black face they havent seen b4 (no offense), but you can experience just as much racism there as you can in coventry.
Okay, the Colombia example was extreme, but if you are told something by someone, of course you are going to take it into account. Like I said, it can detract from your holiday, and I would rather not put myself through it just to see if it doesn't happen.I made this topic because I don't really have knowledge on the country, and am seeking it. Difference bectween racial incidents in places such as Spain and Coventry is I am more readily able to find a black community, or people that can empathise with what I'm going through, and besides I'm a British citizen, I have juts as much right to be in England as that donut calling me a nigger. Spain however, I have gone to appreciate the culture and country, and someone is making me feel like I shouldn't be there. That's different because I have gone on holiday to enjoy myself and not feel angry becuase of some ignorant arsehole. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense here, but basically, Puerto Rico sounds like a nice place to go, but if it seems too likely that some d*ckheads are going to detract from my holiday, I would rather go somewhere else with my girl to be quite honest, where I would hope the possiblity of my holiday being detracted from is lessened. Of course, anything can happen anywhere, but there are places it seems less likely to happen in.

going to Puerto Rico with your girl?skeen
Is there a problem with that? Just because you would rather go San Francisco with Chi Chi your table waiting drag queen boyfriend doesn't mean I would judge you.PS: You're a faggot still.

going to Puerto Rico with your girl?skeen
Is there a problem with that? Just because you would rather go San Francisco with Chi Chi your table waiting drag queen boyfriend doesn't mean I would judge you.PS: You're a faggot still.
lmao.. titan jus go if u want.. san juan is cool, you're not gonna be chanted at to go home, or not served in bars,old school spanish can be racist true..but rarely overt.