Dem City Vibes There...

Galactus

My mum always gets involved, regardless of the consequences.I remember one time when I was younger, my mum and I walked past this secondary school and one kid was getting bullied by other kids (including the older brother of a friend of mine) and my mum got involved, told them to stop and waited with the bullied kid until the others left.Was so embarrassing.

This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done
I'm narrowing the cast down to three chracters, Everybody, Nobody and Flat Eric.This is a little story about three people named Everybody, Nobody and Flat EricThere was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Flat Eric would do it.Flat Eric could have done it but he's a NobodyEverybody got angry about that because it was Flat Eric's job.Everybody thought that Flat Eric could do it, but Nobody realized that Flat Eric wouldn't do it.It ended up that Everybody blamed Flat Eric because he is not only a Nobody but a spineless coward..The End,
Lol. Spinless character you kna, them character damaging statements there.

i was surprised the way people were jumpin in that incident on the buscos i kno the likelyness of that happenin in london is sooo much lessthat added to other community centred things up north make me not mind stayin up herewhen im older i will not be livin in a major citywho remembers that story of the man that saved that guy who was havin a fit on the train trackslike lofa said, sometimes u gotta be a braveheart, being a coward ain gna get u no where in the long run

only time i get involved in random sh*t is when people are sining another countrys national anthem or song somewhere in England, im sick of people taking this country for a joke, I batterd some welsh guy in chicken cottage adn sparked an italian brer on nye then got jumped and batterd by his mates but f*ckk it man, dont be singing ur song in my country. it really does get me so vex, ive had nuff black eyes and fat lips from this sh*t but i cant let people be takin the piss out of england i gotta do soemthingother than that tho, i just watch alllow gettin involved in someone elses beef

Im a shook individual so when I see sh*t going down more time I stay out of it... unless it's concerning people around me.If someones getting mugged (and im by myself) im not about to jump in and save the day like superman... I'd shout to scare them but not physically try stop them.My mum is one of dem ones who would though... she aint acared of sh*tThere used to be these foolish racists youts round my way always causing trouble... one time they tied some rope round a tree and were swinging from it...she told them to take it down coz my little cousins were playing and an accident could happen... they all start hyping about loook im choking myself im dying... she was like oh really... she goes into the house takes some hench knife... comes back outside and cuts the rope... then says ''say something now'' lmao... they walked away.